Xfire conversation (FUNNY)

Guest K1u

*THIS IS A ACTUAL CONVERSATION HAD ON XFIRE*

=s!x= K1u: hey uhm ur on my friends of friends list i see u have been playing solitare for a crap load of time

1337S3p1r0th: y34h g0t 4 pr0bl3m w1th 1t

=s!x= K1u: Nice uhm leet speak...

1337S3p1r0th: 1 kn0w b1tch

=s!x= K1u: u noob

1337S3p1r0th: 1m h4x0r1ng solitare

=s!x= K1u: thats nice im sure u will have a great future doing that

1337S3p1r0th: STFHU n00b s4y 0ne m0re w0rd 4nd 1 h4x u

=s!x= K1u: 0ne m0re w0rd

1337S3p1r0th: b1g m1st4k3 n00b

=s!x= K1u: whoa im so scared what r u gonna do google how to hack me

1337S3p1r0th: ur m3ss1ng w1t t3h wr0ng 1337

1337S3p1r0th: 1

1337S3p1r0th: 2

1337S3p1r0th: 3

1337S3p1r0th: 4

1337S3p1r0th: 5

1337S3p1r0th: i h4v3 4ll t3h 1nf0 1 n33d n0w

=s!x= K1u: my ip address is 127.0.0.1

1337S3p1r0th: stup1d n00b i 4lrdy h4v3 ur ip

=s!x= K1u: bye

1337S3p1r0th: st0p 1t st4y plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 1m 4bout t0 h4x u n00b

=s!x= K1u: i will stay then

1337S3p1r0th: bl4ck h4tz 4 l1f3

=s!x= K1u: OMFG STFHU AND HACK ME NOOB

1337S3p1r0th: FUCK U

1337S3p1r0th: IM BETTER THAN U

=s!x= K1u: HEY 1337 GUESS WHAT IM GONNA DO A 1337 HACK OF MY OWN ITS CALLED RIGHT CLICKING OVER UR NAME ON FRIENDS LIST AND CLICKING BLOCK

1337S3p1r0th: PLZ SORRY PLZ SORRY

<This user is now offline>

The fun thing is to try and think of how and where this dood is i bet hes young.

He just invited me to add him back to friends

Add me to your Friends list ADD ME BACK IM SORRY I WONT HACK UR BOX I PROMISE ITS JUST THAT I DONT LIKE NOOBS

The funny thing is that he stopped doing leet speak after i said bye and i would block him lol

I have ran in to that kid before he's anoying..spammed the shit out of the Xfire forums for a while

Suprises me he didnt get banned.

Hey, do these kinds of kids remind you of the little white guys who dress up in baggy jeans and talk like black rappers and try to be cool

Well i dont see many of them talking in leet but he might be :lol:

He did get banned form the forums but you cant bann people from the program. Just the forum. Mfive gave him once chance and he blew it in less them 15mins

Rofl he rly blew it in 15mins hahahaahahhaha leme guess he threatened to hack xfires servers or as he would probbably say 1ll h4x0r th1z wh0l3 pl4c3 lol i bet hes telling his mommy right now a guy named K1u on xfire doesnt want to be my friend : ( waaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaa lol he probabbly is doing that.

1337S3p1r0th: ur m3ss1ng w1t t3h wr0ng 1337

1337S3p1r0th: 1

1337S3p1r0th: 2

1337S3p1r0th: 3

1337S3p1r0th: 4

1337S3p1r0th: 5

1337S3p1r0th: i h4v3 4ll t3h 1nf0 1 n33d n0w

=s!x= K1u: my ip address is 127.0.0.1

1337S3p1r0th: stup1d n00b i 4lrdy h4v3 ur ip

Is it just me but who thinks he pwned himself by saying that lol

and yes at my highschool there are those white kid gangsters i believe they are called wiggas or wangsters lol :P

no I think the final nail in his coffin was telling MFive to fuck off and posting a thread "Fuck Xfire and everyone else" or something to that extent. Also he was one of the people who help started the fucking "Solitaire Revolution" wjhere everyone idled Solitaire to knock wow off #1 and like litterly 50 threads "SoLiTaiRE FTW!!! WoW Suxorsz!" ...god it was hell

no I think the final nail in his coffin was telling MFive to fuck off and posting a thread "Fuck Xfire and everyone else" or something to that extent. Also he was one of the people who help started the fucking "Solitaire Revolution" wjhere everyone idled Solitaire to knock wow off #1 and like litterly 50 threads "SoLiTaiRE FTW!!! WoW Suxorsz!" ...god it was hell

HAHHAHAHAA rofl the "Solitare Revolution" wow thats so funny its just sad i pity his parents.

worst thing was the "Revolution" when on for almost 2 weeks.all in all I think 30+ people got banned from partaking in it. 200+ topics where locked and ya it was total hell. MFive was temtped to REMOVE solitaire from the next build of Xfire if the shit dident stop heh.

worst thing was the "Revolution" when on for almost 2 weeks.all in all I think 30+ people got banned from partaking in it. 200+ topics where locked and ya it was total hell. MFive was temtped to REMOVE solitaire from the next build of Xfire if the shit dident stop heh.

dood u mean that noob that single noob did all this hes not even a scriptkiddie hes just a noob.

no his friend started it and people "joined the bandwagon"

Can u give me the name of his friend i wanna go mess with him...whoa wait a second now HE HAS FRIENDS rofl.

sad :shock: (cough, K1u i wouldnt be calling anyone a n00b if i was you ether and acting like some big h4x0r, im sure you are seeing as a n00b to alot of people here, oh and did it ever occure to you that that person was doing it as a joke, i know iv done something like that to a few people on my msn when they think they are 1337 h4x0rs)

sad :shock: (cough, K1u i wouldnt be calling anyone a n00b if i was you ether and acting like some big h4x0r, im sure you are seeing as a n00b to alot of people here, oh and did it ever occure to you that that person was doing it as a joke, i know iv done something like that to a few people on my msn when they think they are 1337 h4x0rs)

Lol well he might be joking but i dont think he is, ur opinion...

well im off to sleep good day to all of u.