"pineapple immigration station"

g1eagle

Just wanted to let everyone know that the "pineapple immigration station" seems to be having a delay of about a week. If you've received a your package was shipped notification last wee (Like I did) your pineapple may have not actually been shipped yet.. as I've found out today when I emailed them and asked what's going on..

Sigh. I just wish they wouldn't have said it was shipped until it actually was.

This really isn't a bad on them, they are a small operation.. more of trying to inform others who also maybe wondering where there device is.

Edited by g1eagle

Just wanted to let everyone know that the "pineapple immigration station" seems to be having a delay of about a week. If you've received a your package was shipped notification last wee (Like I did) your pineapple may have not actually been shipped yet.. as I've found out today when I emailed them and asked what's going on..

Sigh. I just wish they wouldn't have said it was shipped until it actually was.

This really isn't a bad on them, they are a small operation.. more of trying to inform others who also maybe wondering where there device is.

I have posted in another thread and also emailed them.

I had a feeling this might be the case.

I agree it isn't bad on them.

In fact this is a good sign that they have sales beyond what was expected.

I am happy for Darren and the crew, "Living the dream" as Darren has said.

You guys may as well get started on the Mark VI and other fun things for next year.

There are plenty of us ready to say "Shut up and take my money"

I ordered other things from the hakshop, Mark IV, Elite kit and a Duck that should be here tomorrow.

I will have plenty to do until the Mark V comes in a week or so.

Again very happy to see a good strong release for you guys, it's ok to tell us........ummmmm we sold out fast......we are good with that.

But in the mean time..........Where's my d**n pinapple?.........lol......jk

Edited by xrad

LtNkiS0l.jpg

We're working night and day to get all the orders out. The email that went out today was only to customers whose order was held up as we await shipment from our bag vendor for the travel bundle. We really appreciate all of your warm wishes, support and patience. We're working very hard to get everything out in 1-2 business days. Because of Toorcon that became 3-4 but we're almost all caught up now. Everything USPS went out today and we're here 'till midnight making sure we're completely squared away this week.

The first step in the order process is to print the shipping label, which automatically kicks off an email to you with the tracking #. It still may be a day or two before that label makes its way to your personal pineapple - which Sara then gives a smooch for good luck and pats on the head. It's all a very scientific process really.

I just received mine today!

It is well worth the wait. Build quality is even better then I expected, and the setup took about 15 minuets from the time I had it out of the box.

Outstanding job by the Hak5 team on this one. You guys have created something truly awesome.

long time lurker first time poster. have had the mark4 and other toys for a while. first time i had to wait for a product from the hak5 crew. and it was sooo worth the wait. great product! everything that was a pain doing on the mark 4 is so much simpler on the mark 5. great job to all the crew and contributes at hak5 :)

as to those manning the email and support from the "immigration station" thanks for the prompt email responses and updates on the reasons for the delay. i understand, and if the backlog is because of the unexpected popularity all the better. as this means better things in the future. now to lurk more...

Edited by Z4ub4d3

I just received mine today!

It is well worth the wait. Build quality is even better then I expected, and the setup took about 15 minuets from the time I had it out of the box.

Outstanding job by the Hak5 team on this one. You guys have created something truly awesome.

Thank you. Also, I love your avatar!