MarkV Shipping with Travel Kit Delay

Karalius

We also put a little something extra in all the bags as a thanks for your patience. You should have received an email from us about the two challenge coins and sticker packs. The packing party & like stream was fun, if not a little exhausting. By Friday every single backorder and every order from the week had gone out. We're all caught up! Check your tracking and enjoy :-)

Its here. Everything looks superb so far, excellent work guys. This is my very first order from Hak5. The coins are... interesting.

hak5.JPG

We also put a little something extra in all the bags as a thanks for your patience. You should have received an email from us about the two challenge coin and sticker packs. The packing party & like stream was fun, if not a little exhausting. By Friday every single backorder and every order from the week had gone out. We're all caught up! Check your tracking and enjoy :-)

WOW!!! The travel kit arrived today and the extra goodies are awesome, thanks Darren and the entire Hak5 crew!!! LOVE the coins and stickers!! Some lucky bastard is gonna get an AWESOME geocache coin on their next outing, gotta share! :) The NSA stickers are high style!!

The travel case looks to be of excellent quality and even better than I'd imagined! Charging the battery right now.

Thanks again to the Hak5 crew for taking such good care of us!!

Its here. Everything looks superb so far, excellent work guys. This is my very first order from Hak5. The coins are... interesting.

hak5.JPG

Awesome!!! This does look really nice. I cant wait to receive mine. I got the same package as you. The bag looks really nice

Edited by 3lohim

Just received the UPS update sometime early this morning. Says its in Oakland CA and will arrive at my home by the end of the day today. WOW!! That's fast!!! Thank you very much Hak5 team for all your hard work getting all of the packages out in a timely manner :) I cant wait to open the box tonight...

Just talked to UPS and I guess my package will not be arriving today. My understanding of the conversation was that in order to allow UPS to act as the broker they need my consent. Apparently they did not have my number on file to call me so it could not move it across the border. They informed me that if I would not have called in and they could not find my number they would have had to send it back to the sender. Lucky I called in!! I don't understand why they need my consent as I thought accepting the higher shipping cost which includes brokerage fee would Imply that I consent to using brokerage Service. I guess there expedited service is only guaranteed if you are able to answer you phone when they call.

It sounds like this is new protocol(I think its new? never happened to me before) was implemented due to complaints made to CBSA that UPS was forcing receivers to use there brokerage service which is illegal. People have the right to request self claim which is great but I think UPS has to rethink there strategy on this one.

If this is true, I wonder if it would be possible for Hak5 to have some kind of consent box to check when choosing delivery options.

Edited by 3lohim

Just talked to UPS and I guess my package will not be arriving today. My understanding of the conversation was that in order to allow UPS to act as the broker they need my consent. Apparently they did not have my number on file to call me so it could not move it across the border. They informed me that if I would not have called in and they could not find my number they would have had to send it back to the sender. Lucky I called in!! I don't understand why they need my consent as I thought accepting the higher shipping cost which includes brokerage fee would Imply that I consent to using brokerage Service. I guess there expedited service is only guaranteed if you are able to answer you phone when they call.

It sounds like this is new protocol(I think its new? never happened to me before) was implemented due to complaints made to CBSA that UPS was forcing receivers to use there brokerage service which is illegal. People have the right to request self claim which is great but I think UPS has to rethink there strategy on this one.

If this is true, I wonder if it would be possible for Hak5 to have some kind of consent box to check when choosing delivery options.

It isn't new and only happens rarely. Don't ask me why or when it does, but I had it happen once with UPS. Sucks, really. I was in the same boat as you too, had I called the next day, I could have said goodbye to my package..

They seem to call me every time now but that may be because I have caused so many issues when I fight and self clear my packages. but before i figured out how to do that they would call and if i didnt answer the package usually showed u anyway

So my package Arrived today. Took a little longer than expected for World Expedited to Canada but it wasn't to bad only 3 days late lol. The contents of the package is awesome. Funny I used to own a bag that looks very similar when I was living in China. The quality of this bag looks very nice. The Pineapple is Very easy to use and set up, It does everything for you, What took a couple hours the first time only took 5 minutes. So happy with this product and you get 2 radios in one for the same price as the last Pineapple. I know People have been saying this but it only really clicked into day. What a deal. Everything works perfect. Thanks again for Your amazing efforts Hak5 team.