Kali (Pi)neapple Web UI

Foxtrot

Hey guys,

Was wondering if an adaptation of Kali would be worth making especially for the raspberry pi and hak5 backpacks (interceptor, pineapple). I was thinking maybe linking pineapples together by Ethernet with switches etc, then coding a web UI that ties Interceptor, Pineapple and Pi stuff together (Viewing traffic, managing karma and deauths and metasploit, reaver, auxiliary wifi adapters)

Just another Pineapple Pi recipe with a mix, thoughts?

Cheers,

-Foxtrot

I think it's brilliant (!) and hope you include sufficient support for some Pi-like poor man alternatives (I know Pi is supposed to be cheap, but when you see it in stock for a cheap price lemme know...)

also maybe an irc-commanded or behind/thru-firewall remix would be awesome

Edited by whitehat

• 5 months later...

Personally, being the new owner of a Pineapple 3.0 MkIV kit, I would welcome all tools available.

If a Kali image can be created for the Raspberry PI, I would assume it can be also generated for our Pineapples.

Is there a Pineapple SDK available? Not that I could really use it, but I would love to try!

Kali on a Pineapple would be awesome!

Edited by buggz

Personally, being the new owner of a Pineapple 3.0 MkIV kit, I would welcome all tools available.

If a Kali image can be created for the Raspberry PI, I would assume it can be also generated for our Pineapples.

Is there a Pineapple SDK available? Not that I could really use it, but I would love to try!

Kali on a Pineapple would be awesome!

Impossible

Impossible

PwnPi 3.0

"PwnPi is a Linux-based penetration testing dropbox distribution for the Raspberry Pi. It currently has 200+ network security tools pre-installed to aid the penetration tester. It is built a stripped down version of the Debian Wheezy image from the Raspberry Pi foundation's website and uses Openbox as the window manager. PwnPi can be easily setup to send reverse connections from inside a target network by editing a simple configuration file".

http://pwnpi.sourceforge.net/

Edited by sierrabrav0

I guess it would be cool if you can connect your Raspberry Pi and the Pineapple with a small ethernet cord and acess remotely the Raspberry PI with SSH or even with your favorite VNC client on your mobile phone or your tablet.

Edited by sierrabrav0

• 2 weeks later...

At first I thought you were alluding to using an r-pi to basically duplicate the functionality of a pineapple. That absolutely can be done - in fact, I'm almost done porting the pineapple UI and all of its functionality over to the r-pi. The implementation uses a base raspbian image, dnsmasq, nginx, dsniff, hostapd, the compiled patches from dijininja's site, plus Sebkinne's UI from github. I'm using a tp-link wn722n right now for wifi, since it's based on the same chipset as the NHA and doesn't seem to require power from an external hub. It's still a work in progress, but much of the major functionality has been ported over.

Edited by rottingsun