Mk3 Problem - Interface Disabled

Been trawling for a while and found nothing on this.

Basically when I start the pineapple, all the options are disabled.

There is no option to turn 'Interface' on, and the Karma option is also broken

and when i enable it the page refreshes and it remains disabled.

Anyone else having this problem?

Edited by TheKingUnderTheHill

If you are getting stuck at the point where it connects, shows peer ip and your ip and mac's, but goes no further it is not flashing, i would recommend what Protocol said and download the 1.9 FW, place it in a different location like C:\, re-run the flash tool and follow the steps in my guide:

"Next step is to make sure your router is connected via ethernet to your computer, it should NOT

be plugged into its power/AC adapter, and lastly you choose the correct interface in the

Interface drop down in the Ap51 Flash tool.

Once you have checked the above, hit Go!, once you see the first entry for No Packet!

Very quickly plug in the power to your router and you should see the following pop up.

If it does not take the first time, unplug your router, hit Close on the AP51 Flashing tool and then

reopen the tool, reselect your files and this time as soon as you see the first two lines showing

reading rootfs and kernel file plug your routers power in very quickly. I during testing have left

the tool displaying No packet! For over 30sec and then powered my router in and it still worked

but beware each device has its own mind, for the AP51 router you may need to plug it in very

quickly after starting the tool."

Edited by Ghostshell

One thing to note, during my flashing of about 10 devices i noticed some it took a while for it to fully boot and show interface enabled so i would first, unless you want to re-flash due to other issues, try unplugging the router for about 1 min and then plugging the power back in and leave it sitting/booting for 5min and then check on it. Just a suggestion

One thing to note, during my flashing of about 10 devices i noticed some it took a while for it to fully boot and show interface enabled so i would first, unless you want to re-flash due to other issues, try unplugging the router for about 1 min and then plugging the power back in and leave it sitting/booting for 5min and then check on it. Just a suggestion

Booting can take up to 10 minutes. But you would notice that it is done flashing.

Best,

Sebkinne