password protected

chronicdubs

I need a super simple freeware program that simply prompts a password when you attempt to open the folder. Im not much of a programmer but this seems to be a simple task, it doesnt need to be hacker proof, but enought he stump the girlfriend....... or mom...... if u catch my drift for its contents.

*cough*pr0n*cough*

want something built in to windows of corse you do heres what you do

1. right mouse click anywhere

2. create a new zipped folder

3. MOVE your *cough*pr0n*cough* (sorry i have a cold) file in to the zipped folder MOVE not copy

4. rename all files (you can see the files but not run them)

5. click File > add a password

6. choose a good password

7. wait if the files are large this will take some time

8. i think thats it but i might be missing somthing

Use a compressed archive of your choice, when done, rename it to something else, like erw32.cab and hide it in a system directory. Or use some kinda encrypted partition like truecrypt. I'm guessing you just don't want prying eyes in that folder, so make it hard to locate and thats half the battle done.

mml, everyone always assumes pr0n,

pr0n this

pr0n that

maybe its not pr0n

did anyone think of that?

do you lock your bathroom door because you play with your self every time?

no

its privacy.

then again....

chronicdubs

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:27 am

Hackling

well you could win rar you *cough*games*cough* (thats my 13370 pr0n) and stuff. My pr0n is on an external hdd with 2 partitions in a softwear Raid5 withAES 2560bit encription thru loopback partitions in LINUX. OK im not THAT PARANOID whos there behind me......so um next storyyyyyyy but sersiouly I mean if u put it in liek windows/system32/dllcache/pr0n whos gonna find it....well don't name it pr0n cuz thats searchbale but its its like e35f3.cab people arrent gonna be liek I wonder.... and decript it

well you could win rar you *cough*games*cough* (thats my 13370 pr0n) and stuff. My pr0n is on an external hdd with 2 partitions in a softwear Raid5 withAES 2560bit encription thru loopback partitions in LINUX. OK im not THAT PARANOID whos there behind me......so um next storyyyyyyy but sersiouly I mean if u put it in liek windows/system32/dllcache/pr0n whos gonna find it....well don't name it pr0n cuz thats searchbale but its its like e35f3.cab people arrent gonna be liek I wonder.... and decript it

yea, but who has folders full of files 4GB big. That's what you want to search for. Something incredibally big, then find its magic number to see what kind of file it is.

Trust me, few computers have more than like 6 files >200MB

Truecrypt is the way to protect your privacy and to make sure that it is only you who gets to ever look at the crazy 4 way with the dirty slut who takes it in 3 different places at once. It's so easy you have to be retarded, ie a myspace user, to not be able to handle it.

But honestly chronicdubs. If your gf or mum want to watch the crazy 4 way with the dirty slut who takes it in 3 different places at once you should be nice and let them watch. Who are you to deny them. :P