Hak Tips Are Great

DanJeffrey

I have been following Hak.5 for years now. I enjoy your shows and have learned a lot.

But your Hak Tips have really set a new, high standard. They are really first rate productions. Wow!

In my work, I have made some training videos for programmers. My production standards are much lower than yours, contain only screen recordings and slides, and I don't have to make it entertaining (but I still try). Even without those requirements, I find it extremely challenging to teach even the simplest concept in a recorded video.

So my hat is off to you. The Hak tips have first rate content, they are thorough, and they are entertaining. I know these are going to position you guys as *the* IT authorities of new media. I hope you get rich doing it.

Along the way you are doing a great service for people like me.

Thanks Dan, we really appreciate hearing that. I'm very excited to have launched the new show along with Shannon and Paul.

The format lends itself perfectly to--as we say--concepts, tools and techniques. We resisted the green screen on Hak5 for years until finally it made sense.

I feel that this type of content was needed and yet never quite fit perfectly into the relaxed format that is Hak5. I hope that with HakTip we can continue to inspire, teach and share our love for technology.

Cheers!

Couldn't agree more with Dan, I have learned so much with the Hak5 segments throughout these years and now with the Hak5 tips can't express how much more I have learned.

They may be short in duration but honestly they really get to the bottom of things, great work Darren keep it up.