Did anybody else get this?

kainchick

I got a email a little bit ago, and it was for a hacking website called http://www.w4ck1ng.com, asking me to join. telling me that if i didnt want to be left behind in the digital warefare and warez that i need to join blah blah. i looked around a bit on their forums, and it seems like their sending it to awhole bunch of people.

reg'd an account using my faithful mollyparton alias, and its just some kinda crap "so you wanna be a hacker" site, has an "inner sanctum of l33tnes" that costs 10 bucks a month. Waste of time.

Default Inner Sanctum (VIP) Info

How do I become a w4ck1ng "Member of the Inner Sanctum"?

First off, this is a paid subscription area.

Members who join will receive additional content and can get 'mentored' in the ways of hacking.

There is a $10 up front fee for the first month, and a $3 per month continued subscription fee after that.

What do I get?

When we create tutorials, alot of the time we create tools just for them.

You can find these tools in this section. (i.e rootkits, php-shells)

You will also receive private hacking tools, exploits, tutorials.

Along with your fair share of hacking needs, we will also fulfill your warez needs.

Things that fall under warez in this section are: private ftp's, movies, games, applications, and memberships.

To accommodate all you website based people you can look forward to a very nice supply of private scripts, and templates as well.

That's not all either folks. In the VIP section we will discuss hacking issues that we will not permit in the public forum.

#1 In this section if you have specific questions on targets you are attacking and would like advice on proceeding ....we'll allow that.

#2 We 'll also allow questions on money laundering. When you are doing jobs for the mob you need methods of being paid that are'nt easily traceable. We'll explain how to take payment for awkward transactions.

#3 We'll also explain how to make money as a blackhat and get payment safely. Y'see really you need to make this pay at the end of the day.

If you want to take a look

UN: molly

PW: yousuxor

I used to be affiliated with a couple of different groups in the early to late 90’s but when the government started cracking down on the scene, it became to dangerous to associate with these kinds of people.

#2 We 'll also allow questions on money laundering. When you are doing jobs for the mob you need methods of being paid that are'nt easily traceable. We'll explain how to take payment for awkward transactions.

can you believe it... money laundering isn't in the dictionary... damn im a nerd... looking up money laundering in the dictionary

but searously, what is it accually?

can you believe it... money laundering isn't in the dictionary... damn im a nerd... looking up money laundering in the dictionary

but searously, what is it accually?

ROFL @ unintentional Office Space reference