HTML Hack/Code

darkzar99

Ok first of all I am almost positive this would be the correct section to ask under.

I need to know if there is some other way to include one webpage into another, e.g. like an iframe

Im just going to speak the truth and tell you, I need to put include/embed a webpage into a myspace profile, iframes are blocked and php doesnt work, is there any other code that can accomplish this? I have tried embed but that didnt work either.

darkzar99, I get the sence you have opened up a can of contovacy. Firstly, the use of myspace in frowned upon on his forum (usualy). Secondly, what you are trying to do would mean you can run what ever code you want on some ones browser that visits your myspace profile. We know what you are trying to do, but we don't know why :P

I'm not going to say any thing else, becasue I hate myspace, and usualy take an instant dislike to people who use myspace. Insted of using myspace what you should do is: Delete your mypsace acount, forget it exsists.

well you can think what you want, the reason i want to do it is to 'force' a user to go to a particular webpage, without it redirecting so they wont know it, i rarely use myspace for what it was designed for, the main thing i do on it is simply use it to get free advertising, i will post links on it hoping that the few people on my friends list will visit the sties, but like i said, i dont use it and personally i dont like it either but its such a highly visited website so i might as well take advantage of the free advertising you can use it for

I understand why the majority of people here hate myspace (and I agree with all of you, I don't like it either) but I will admit, I do have one and I must say, I owe many of my college hook-ups to it. For an entire semester I got a random message or friend request almost every day from a bored girl who went to the same university as I and the majority of which were cool girls who I eventually became good friends with or beyond.

Don't get me wrong, I hate myspace, but I have to give it credit for hooking me up so many times. Eventually I just started calling it the free match.com.

You can do lots of things with Flash if you know how, and any site that allows you to embed it should disable that feature.

You could do a redirect on a My Space page and send them to your own fake my space login page so they enter there details then you can send them to whatever you want, removing the need to “include/embed a webpageâ€

You can do lots of things with Flash if you know how, and any site that allows you to embed it should disable that feature.

You could do a redirect on a My Space page and send them to your own fake my space login page so they enter there details then you can send them to whatever you want, removing the need to “include/embed a webpageâ€

(un)fortunately, this doesn't work anymore. Myspace have added a jpeg to the login screen which asks the user to check the top of the screen to make sure it is the myspace login address, and not a fake page ;)

To be honest, I really didn't like myspace. Come on, it's a place full of fringed sobby emos. But I've learnt to embrace the power that is Myspace. It's a great promotional tool for my band. Out of the 1000+ friends I have on my list, I only added 50 or so. The rest arrived to my page out of word of mouth.

It's good for keeping track of friends and stuff too. The search engine sucks, but there are a couple of cool filters for finding people.

All in all, Myspace is ok. Even though it always seems to be experiencing some kind of downtime ("comments have been temporarily disabled for maintenance" or "bulletins currently down" or "accounts in the 98 million range might be experiencing login troubles" are afew of the problems that seem to come up more often than not :P)

I understand why the majority of people here hate myspace (and I agree with all of you, I don't like it either) but I will admit, I do have one and I must say, I owe many of my college hook-ups to it. For an entire semester I got a random message or friend request almost every day from a bored girl who went to the same university as I and the majority of which were cool girls who I eventually became good friends with or beyond.

Don't get me wrong, I hate myspace, but I have to give it credit for hooking me up so many times. Eventually I just started calling it the free match.com.

Dude if you wanna meet girls for random hookups join an adult dating site. There are loads of girls on there just waiting to hook up and then leave, usually they leave something behind.. like the clap.