Hate To Ask This

radcow

first thing I want to say is I love Hak 5 it's amazing good and interesting but have to say Hak 5 does not seem as good now Daren's on the road I my may be wrong but it just seem's a little off

please understand I'm not trying to be rude or anything just wanted to know if any one else thought this

may Hak 5 be on the net for ever

I think you are right, I feel the same way about Hak5. The show used to be better when everyone was still together doing the show. Now that Darren sold the hak5 house things are sort of falling apart. I hope I am wrong but, it doesn't feel like the show is still the show if you know I mean.

Please don't take me the wrong way but I really do love the show and as a Hak5 HUGE fan I don't see the show as exciting as it used to be before.

Edited by Infiltrator

I'd have to agree. However, my view is "All good things do come to an end". Just like everything in life "Things come and go" All I have to say "Good Luck: Darren, Shannon & Matt" Thanks for providing knowledge over the years it's been great and I've learned alot.

I do agree however I think it's fantastic that they've managed to keep the show running despite the team being seperated by 1000's of kilometres/miles.

I think this is mostly an experimental season, with Matt leaving the show, Shannon heading back to Missouri to take care of family, and Darren hitting the road to take on the task of making Hak5 his full time career in San Francisco. Give it time, once he gets settled in SF, and from what i have heard (in irc from Darren himself) he will have access to a shop (interestingly enough full of powertools), so once things get situated and get going, i think with him fully committing all his time and energy and to the show, it will only go up from there.

Give it time, things change and the cast is working hard to adapt, but im sure the payoff will be worth is.

ok seem's like a lot of people thinking the same thing well guess the question now is do you think they can turn it around

Just give Darren and his crew sometime to get things organized. You will see the show will come back at 100% in no time. Let's not give up our hopes.

You have to think that the show will not be at 100% at the time. They are in the process of relocating which takes a lot of work. The fact that they are able to keep the a show up and running is amazing they have a good dedicated team and good things are to come.

You have to think that the show will not be at 100% at the time. They are in the process of relocating which takes a lot of work. The fact that they are able to keep the a show up and running is amazing they have a good dedicated team and good things are to come.

All they need is time and they will get there eventually.

Yeah, things well be great when they all finally get to SF. By the time season 8 rolls around I'm sure we'll be seeing something great every week.

Ohh hell yeah, have faith.

show went to shit after Wes left :-D

Even though people have left the show, they are still welcome to come back. I know it must be hard for Darren and the rest of the crew members to lose one of its own, but its a fact they should accept and not let screw with the show.

Edited by Infiltrator