Darren's New Life

stedetro

So I guess nobody knows.

If you watched the episodes, you would know he mentioned being laid off from his job and hes moving to San Fran to do the show near Rev3. I think its in Ep 703 or 4.

If you watched the episodes, you would know he mentioned being laid off from his job and hes moving to San Fran to do the show near Rev3. I think its in Ep 703 or 4.

Sorry for my ignorance, so this does not mean, that this is the end of Hak5 show right.

No. He will be doing the show there, and I can't wait, there are more opportunities for Hak5 in California.

Oh makes sense now.

Cheers.

You don't need flash to download them.

You can find out what Darren is doing here: http://www.hackacrossamerica.com/

yea i know just lazy to download. been running on CLI (links for web) for awhile cause X11 (GUI) takes to long to download + ive been busy with work like crazy

Lol, windows is for n00bs but you've not mastered wget.

lol no of lazyness. cant play video if you dont got anything beyond arch-core && ubuntu's new ISOs are all apparently broken????

and win7 is noob for now. i like it but i hate it.....not sure yet. WAY better then vista but >linux. been having trouble adjusting to all the new layouts of stuff since the change from old style. Dont like it so i dont boot it all that often + darn conficker virus from friends camera crashed my only Win7 laptop

Lol, windows is for n00bs but you've not mastered wget.

I guess you use windows yourself too, right!

lol no of lazyness. cant play video if you dont got anything beyond arch-core && ubuntu's new ISOs are all apparently broken????

and win7 is noob for now. i like it but i hate it.....not sure yet. WAY better then vista but >linux. been having trouble adjusting to all the new layouts of stuff since the change from old style. Dont like it so i dont boot it all that often + darn conficker virus from friends camera crashed my only Win7 laptop

I'm pretty sure conficker didn't crash your Win7 laptop....

Of course, Windows 7 is hands down the best general purpose desktop OS on the market currently IMO.

Yep couldn't agree more, I use windows for general purposes and BT for hardcore hacking, love it.