members send viruss

error3027

How a Deleted Member can send me a message??? I get from Deleted Member a message say hello contain a link to a virus can any one stop them!!

It was a spammer, don't be stupid and click links from people you don't know. They where deleted for spamming.

Some day you'll all realize that the moderation crew sold out and started spamming these forums for the sheer profit of it all months ago. You may laugh, we're all actually living it large in the Hak5 Party Blimp. I eat every meal off of a brand new platinum 128GB iPhone and throw it away when I'm done, Sparda I know owns Microsoft stock & has a house made from iSlate prototypes and Moonlit has an entire team of people dedicated to rolling his cigs out of fresh €500 notes and the magic smoke from old rare micro-controllers. Your all fools!

Some day you'll all realize that the moderation crew sold out and started spamming these forums for the sheer profit of it all months ago. You may laugh, we're all actually living it large in the Hak5 Party Blimp. I eat every meal off of a brand new platinum 128GB iPhone and throw it away when I'm done, Sparda I know owns Microsoft stock & has a house made from iSlate prototypes and Moonlit has an entire team of people dedicated to rolling his cigs out of fresh €500 notes and the magic smoke from old rare micro-controllers. Your all fools!

Hold up a sec, Lets not over graduate, I only replaced the roof slates with iSlates. Imagine this to the n'th degree where n depends on your viewing angle (directory above is infinite).

We?!? You were the one who, and I quote, "tried to fly it under a bridge to impress some teenagers". It took me months to get the graffiti off, and the thing still has an oversized cheap spoiler on the back. I still have no idea what we're going to do with the 300 cases of white lightning I found stashed in one of the cargo bays.

We?!? You were the one who, and I quote, "tried to fly it under a bridge to impress some teenagers". It took me months to get the graffiti off, and the thing still has an oversized cheap spoiler on the back. I still have no idea what we're going to do with the 300 cases of white lightning I found stashed in one of the cargo bays.

Waste not, want not, we'll keep it in the staff room, never know when it might come in handy. Anyway, that spoiler was saving us fuel, aerodynamics and all, if we hadn't built the blimp out of an old Reliant Robin it wouldn't look half as cheap, that's the last time I take tips from Top Gear... and that bridge looked a lot taller than it was, it's not my fault those kids sprayed over the height limit sign. Whatever happened to that shipment of bolivian marching powder?