Darren is in the hospital

digip

To send or Not to send  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Given the fact that we now know where he is (minus room number), should we send some sort of care package to Darren while he is in the hospital? I leave it up to you. Good points from thsoe who said to give him his privacy (although he did tweet and podcast from the damn ER)

• Yes? Show him the community is behind him.
    • No? Give the man his privacy.
    • Maybe send something to his house instead.
    • Bah Humbug! No soup for you!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I write this the nurse in my room is finalizing my discharge orders. Looks like I'm going home a day early! I'll just have to follow-up with the doctors when I get back from my Toronto trip. Unless something weird is found from my biopsy I'm presumed healthy with instructions to "take it easy". I'm so ready to leave. Now I just need to find a ride home. They don't want me to drive since I'm on amnesia inducing drugs.

Get well soon Mr. Let us know if there is anything you need..

not to be nosy or violate Darren's privacy .....but what was the end diagnosis of his Multi-day malady?. It is more of being concerned for him and that he wont have to go through it again

Even though im sure that the morphine was real good!

• 1 month later...
I'm sure that he is going better after the medication. After the incident, he might need some rest on home to feel fine and better. The hospital security would be just fine for him for his security while he is there.

Was this really posted today? This happened 2 months ago. ??? Thread fail...

I'm sure that he is going better after the medication. After the incident, he might need some rest on home to feel fine and better. The hospital security would be just fine for him for his security while he is there.SEO Services

Funny how he came back and edited the post later to add some spam links.