May of already been asked..

spudgun_uk

Just wanna say, got into your show the other day; I haven't stopped watching it - has inspirated me so much; can't wait for the DVD, gonna be buying it as soon as it's released! I was just wondering, for video editing, what software do you guys use to put the show together? Also, awesome PurePwnage 'gag' scene - totally awesome!

Thanks guys - keep up the great work - loving the hacks, show, and everything else!

-spudgun_uk

Nah, we're all really horrible actually.

Its just either none of us could find a reason to flame you or we're all drugged up to our eye balls at the moment.

At any rate, welcome to the community.

You guys have drugs?

Do share!

Oh god... isn't that the IRC server toaster?

On a side note, someone really should reboot the microwave, it's starting to get touchy... Did anyone find that high frequency distro of NukeOS?

You guys are nuts lol!

Now I know that the Mac OS X can be installed on a standard PC, but how would I go about doing it, along with a dual boot XP/Vista Beta 2? Or isn't this possible? I've currently got BootMagic setup with XP Home SP2 and Vista Beta 2 in the startup screen - both working nicely.

Also I don't do ... warez.. but.. is that disk image still 'floating' around? For Mac OS X?

Thanks

-spudgun_uk

[EDIT] Also, on episode 1 with the template he makes, is that engraved on vinyl sticker printouts? or Standard paper?

The toaster will now slice and dice your bagels, muffins, waffles and of course, Crumpets.

It will determine how you like them done and cook them precisely without fault.

The only problem is when you inset a bagel, muffin etc. that has been produced by an american company that refuses to release the documention on it so we can't right the drivers for it.

Aww damn... still I prefer good ol' English crumpets anyhow... open source food ;)

spudgun - yes it is possible, yes the image is still 'floating' around and yes it is warez... there are plenty of tutorials around though and you might wanna check the OSX86 Project (http://www.osx86project.org/) site for more info ;)

Not sure how it fairs dual booting, since its not a standard OS that these things are geared to look for. GRUB might do it though (a 3rd party opensource, free boot manager). Best place to look for info on x86 OSX is www.osx86project.org. Basically, with x86 OSX and vista, your millage may end up pretty random.

You guys are nuts lol!

Now I know that the Mac OS X can be installed on a standard PC, but how would I go about doing it, along with a dual boot XP/Vista Beta 2? Or isn't this possible? I've currently got BootMagic setup with XP Home SP2 and Vista Beta 2 in the startup screen - both working nicely.

Also I don't do ... warez.. but.. is that disk image still 'floating' around? For Mac OS X?

Thanks

-spudgun_uk

[EDIT] Also, on episode 1 with the template he makes, is that engraved on vinyl sticker printouts? or Standard paper?

http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page will help, pay close attention to the compatibility list.

There are loads of copies of OSX floating around on the net.

You guys are nuts lol!

Its all those drugs, we've all lost our mables. Well infact I'm sure someone has stolen them. Probably Evilserver.

To dual bot OSX and Vista all you will need is a bootloader that is capable of detecting both OSes.

Look for a linux distro that ran on Macs and you should be able to do something like that.