Room362.com

lopez1364

• 4 months later...
We aren't here to talk about theoretical hacks, or "If" scenarios. Call bullshit on us for anything you can't get working or don't think actually happens.

Want a white paper put into perspective? Can't quite figure out how a tool or exploit works? or works into a pen test? Thats what we do, shoot a comment, tweet, facebook update our way and we'll feature it on a show. You can also post a question right here:

Hahaha shit... Yeah that is from Mubix. Probably the worst guest the show keeps bringing back. Are you fucking kiding me? I assume Mubix is part of a team. I assume they're brining unpublished she-at to the table, nope. They're jusy making a tag line to attract hack-forum members.

Hahaha shit... Yeah that is from Mubix. Probably the worst guest the show keeps bringing back. Are you fucking kiding me? I assume Mubix is part of a team. I assume they're brining unpublished she-at to the table, nope. They're jusy making a tag line to attract hack-forum members.

Thanks for the constructive critisim. What don't you like about it?

cabster21, can you point me to a link for your website? How about your cabster21 iptv show, or podcast? Technical papers? Projects? Thanks...

Thanks for the constructive critisim. What don't you like about it?

I'd be interested to know if you get any meaningful comments in response to that question. Those here (and elsewhere) who have an interest in security and EH will know of you and your site(s). I have no doubt that you'll continue to have a large following of interested folks!

• 2 weeks later...

Mubix, you really didn't need to entertain this thread. However, I have looked at you, and your past vids have been better. You just need to be more lively, if you're not...Let me read you thoughts. I very much respect you, but you have to put it out there. Great idea though, but this is what it is? Need me to give more ideas, whether you really want them or not? Cool, let me know.

Answer me some questions though, or rather one. Who are you aiming this at? Think about this one...

Digip, can you send me an e-mail address and what you are interested in? Currently I'm looking at the angle of bio chips and possible exploits, which is a far larger subject, to anyone that is interested in this is probably thinking it's too vague but... Thus I do not know about all about said, if it is something you're interested in let me know. I assume you're just starting out due to your sig, if so continue watching and reading what you can. If not and you're trying to put me in my place, you don't need to most people on here think I'm an idiot and you can't, this is the interwebs right?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I understand some fuck who who spends their time on Bebo, doesn't have much to offer other than a cisco cert. But if that's not what you are, there are really some interesting subjects out there, I thought there would be some replies.

Shall we just take Hak5 for what it is? Some fun, I mean you're clearly not here for more than it is.

Mubix I know who you are, please do not take this thread seriously. Retake your shoots if you speak too quickly et cetera.

Mubix, you're great.

• 2 weeks later...

He seems to be a good guest, apart from not knowing how to explain things properly. I am pretty sure he knows his shit well, that is just my observation.

• 1 month later...

I have a lot of work to do on camera, and hopefully that is something that I can keep gettng better at going forward. That's very cool that you're working in bio exploitation. Which field?

I have a make up metasploit segment in the queue, it's really hard to know when you aren't up to par when there s no one to give you instant feedback now that there is no hakhouse..

Edited by mubix