Diggnation

Matt {Undead}

• 2 weeks later...

I think you guys are being overly critical and quite pissy about this whole thing. Diggnation is a good show, worth a watch and very entertaining. Don't forget either that Kevin Rose began 'The Broken' the IPTV show which pretty much pushed computer based hacking shows into the mainstream and if i am not mistaken The Hak.5 crew were big fans of theirs and probably got inspired by it.

Diggnation may not be your cup of tea but for christs sake don't be so damned lame and bitch about it. I don't even know why this thread was hijacked in the first place, it adds nothing to the community and only detracts from the efforts of a few dedicated people who only want to give back to the community that was so supportive of them in the first place.

At the end of the day, you don't like diggnation? Go make something better than it then. Take that as a challenge and keep your damn whining to yourself.

Oh and btw i am from the UK and i do watch diggnation.

I'm sorry but I always thougth The Broken was bit of joke, and it certainly didn't push hacking shows into the mainstream. The only slightly decent thing they did was an interview with Kevin Mitnick which was really that great.

Diggnation may not be your cup of tea but for christs sake don't be so damned lame and bitch about it.

I can express my opinion if I don't like it thank you, i'm not going to shut up because you don't like it.

At the end of the day, you don't like diggnation? Go make something better than it then. Take that as a challenge and keep your damn whining to yourself.

Not everybody can create something like an IPTV, it takes vast amounts of work, time and money to set up. People do other things, I personally don't think that watching two people talk about their opinions on news that they choose is particularly a great idea, obviously some people have liked it and watched it. I'm not going to go and create something like that so I can be better than them. I'll do something which is different.

You like Diggnation, fine. You telling everybody else that they are wrong to point out the bad points of it, not fine.

In the end its up to each individual is they want to sit each week for 45mins and listen to two quite boring people talk about the different news stories that they liked for that last week and learn absolutely nothing in the process.

Stingwray, my point wasn't aimed specifically at you. I think you are a decent guy and have helped me out with a few issues i have had recently. What i didn't like about this post was that it started out as, 'hey who likes diggnation and lives in england?' and turned into, 'yeah diggnation sucks' 'they are women' 'its lame'. Fredom of expression runs both ways, i was just sticking up for the diggnation side against all you nay sayers out there. And believe me, if you aren't going to shut up because i don't like what you are saying i sure aint gonna shut up because you told me to, lol.

Peace all, lets keep this friendly, last thing we need is one of those crazy dangerous flame wars on our hands, i hear those things kill people.