DSf <$# TomBEEEEEEE

Duelus

frisco isd I'm mean there nice school and not to much bad stuff happens. But its sucks how politicly correct and bias they are. True example: I was suspended for a day becuase I said "mexican" instead of "people of hispanic decent"

Well that's obviously silly (although some things people claim as "political correctness gone mad!!!!!!" often aren't). Were the people/person you were actually talking about Mexicans or was it more a "our Mexican friends from Columbia" type thing? In the latter case it is kind of twatty to call all of "those people" Mexicans. It's like calling all white peole Americans or something. Although it's still stupid for a day of suspension just for that.

Just make sure you address your harddisks as primary primary and primary secondary. Primary master and primary slave is just SOOOOO racist.

I always resented having to "apolgise for slavery" at school... as my familiy were slaves in russia around the height of the american slave trade. But hey I'm white, so I must be english, right...?

A fucked up left wing hippytopia school... they banned the Army from comming to carreer day because of "the violent overtones of imperialism"...

It was just some kinda slavery awareness day because my town was white as a sheet, no one was told about history. So there idea was to tell us how nasty us rich white folk had been to everyone else, IE stand up as a whole and read out some shitty forced apology that 90% of the students couldn't understand, let alone mean.

Ah, so not like the complete opposites of VaKo's school making all the students apologise for slavery and the forced labour of political dissidents (among others) in Gulag camps in the Soviet Union under Stalin?