halo mod

xil--ooples--lix

im sorking on a halo mod , where when you ar sniper it finds the blue teem and gives 2 chest shots , ive goten that far onlly im having troble giting it 2 trail shots , im using scar 3.12 with a 4.7slr engen

i will poast the script when i am dun and il send you the current script if u ask

ny tips

im sorking on a halo mod , where when you ar sniper it finds the blue teem and gives 2 chest shots , ive goten that far onlly im having troble giting it 2 trail shots , im using scar 3.12 with a 4.7slr engen

i will poast the script when i am dun and il send you the current script if u ask

ny tips

Well if its for Halo3 i'd like it, not halo PC, what do you have to do just put it on a USB then plug into 360?

i dont have a 360 , ipaly on pc all u do is go in a game with it open in the back ground stan on the sniperrifle span zume twice and pres ctrl ={you set a hot key} and it scans for the blue teem , but u hafe 2 pick coller becus its difrent on jsut about every computer ctrl P and theen clik on a blu guy or red , but im alwaze red and it cheks the serounding aira 2 and test 4 shadow and ajust form ther its about 5000 linez but u nead u neaqd scar 3.12 or higher, and slr4.7 what originly was a runescape autto engen , but i edidited it and got rid of the anti random so it works with alomst all rapid coller cahanging engens , like halo

its not a mod , its not editing the derectoy of the mapfile ,its

slr is the engen, i donladed the striped down verson of the engen that dusnot have the runescape library , without slr the coller finding wont work scar is a good programing lanqwge

SCAR IS THE ONLY PROGRAMING LANQWIGE THAT RECONISES COLLER AND RUNS AST A DECENT SPEED

ther 4 i use it and it works grate , it has silant mouse

i love scar

i found scar win i auttoed rs , i dont play rs any more i still use it

SCAR IS THE ONLY PROGRAMING LANQWIGE THAT RECONISES COLLER AND RUNS AST A DECENT SPEED

You. Don't. Know. Shit.

If you wanna do shit, get the fuck out there and learn a real language. I'm saying this as a Visual Basic coder, and if I'm sitting here with the balls to tell you it's time to code for real then that's saying something.

Only language that recognises colour? Whatever your dealer's selling you, I'd demand a refund.

[...]

i love scar

[...]

You have pointed out that you love that language from the day you started posting. I can respect you, but as mentioned in previous posts, I would like to see some code, before I make some judgment calls on your chosen language.