Has anyone tried one of these

Phredsir

*Subject to our Terms & Conditions, receipt of your gift requires compliance with our eligibility requirements including; age and residency requirements, registration with a valid email address and password, shipping address and phone number, completion of one sponsor offer, and referring 20 friends who have to sign up and complete one sponsor offer. Only one account per person and shipping address.

Privacy Policy last updated: January 22, 2007.

Available offers will vary and some sponsor offers may require purchases to qualify.

Take your links somewhere else, spammer.

is it a good way to get a laptop or should I just start saving

sorry it appeared as if I was tring to spam I guess i just need a laptop maybe I should ask where can i get the best deal Im looking for an apple macbook realy I wasnt meaning it that way I have been a long time viewer since ep 1 season 1 and as you can see in my profile I joined over a year ago and have donated money to the show. sorry again

Post count has nothing to do with quality of posts. Also, please don't antagonize people just for the sake of razzing them. If you see a mod has made the effort to address the issue, we don't need to add fuel to the fire. It's just counterproductive and starts more shit on the forums that we have been trying to move away from.

Post count has nothing to do with quality of posts. Also, please don't antagonize people just for the sake of razzing them. If you see a mod has made the effort to address the issue, we don't need to add fuel to the fire. It's just counterproductive and starts more shit on the forums that we have been trying to move away from.

*adds fuel to fire* *puts you on it*

*adds fuel to fire* *puts you on it*

If you want to look at it that way, but I have seen enough flame posts and bs since joining to know it doesn't seem to help matters. It only creates more work for the mods. I could use some people as examples, but I'd rather just let sleeping dogs lie. Say what you want though, you are entitled to your opinion, but I will not respond after this post as it is already proving the point I was talking about.

please don't antagonize people just for the sake of razzing them