Coolest Wii mod I have seen yet.

digip

I remember many good times playing that game, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, at LAN parties. Looks pretty cool bit watching the video just made me want to smack the little kid that wouldn't shut up. Little fuckers. They're like people, but smaller and more annoying.

And if your lucky some day you will have some of your own to annoy you.

And if your lucky some day you will have some of your own to annoy you.

I already have one of those. Wouldn't trade her for the world.

width=686 height=750http://www.twistedpairrecords.com/digip/q1.jpg[/img]

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I second that, providing I don't actually have to interact with... well. anyone under the age of about 12, and even then they have to be mature and intelligent for their age... I hate talking to kids or other things that may or may not give me a blank look for using the wrong word to say hi, or that might shove a car in my face if I do successfully say hello...

My daughter is fairly intelligent for her age. She has been able to recognize and read certain words(on her own) since she was able to speak. We have enver sat ehr down adn tried to teach her to read(yet) and she can already make out the words pop-pop, tonka, santa, and princess. Part of this we think is just complete object association and the fact that she has been asking the questions "What's that", and "Who is that" for as long as she could speak. I would always show her pictures and say "Who is that? Is that you?" and then every picture she would see, she would beat me to the question and eventually I think she started to pick up on things.

She will be 2 in January, so the fact that she has such a large vocabulary and memory is amazing to us. Everyone who meets her thinks she is older than she is and her doctors have told us she is very advanced. Walking was a little late, around 12months becasue we tried to force her not to walk(develops better hand eye coordination, or so they say) but she started to speak at about 9 months.

To show an example, I just bought her the Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol on DVD. She never heard of Mister Magoo unti watching the DVD. After watching it once, she now brings me the DVD case and says, "I watch Mister Magoo?". She does the same for half of her videos. She knows the names of each dvd, even the ones that all look alike, like her Barbie ones, she can tell which title goes with which case. She knows all the names of the characters in her videos and can sing along with a lot of the songs in the videos as well.

Here she is demonstrating her "pit" skills. Do not get in the way of the windmill unless you want a knuckel sandwich: