Unblocking School Websites. No Proxy

Xqtftqx

Ok, my school computers block everything. so i needed a easy way to unblock it. proxy's what out of the issue because they got programs that detect proxys, and blocks every website.

what i did was make a iframe and a textbox. you enter the url into the textbox and then it writes that url to a .txt file. after that php sytem command starts a vb script i put together which downloads the website in the .txt and all the images on the page. after that the iframe browse's to the file my script downloaded. and that will allow you to view that webpage. ya, its slow but hey it works

That's a lot of hassle to look at a website. Filters a put in place for a reason at schools, if you want to look at a website that is blocked maybe you should do it from home or buy a phone so your not misusing school property. 

what i did was make a iframe and a textbox. you enter the url into the textbox and then it writes that url to a .txt file. after that php sytem command starts a vb script i put together which downloads the website in the .txt and all the images on the page. after that the iframe browse's to the file my script downloaded. and that will allow you to view that webpage. ya, its slow but hey it works

Your just using wget to download the page. Not going to work,

Also, lock++

Your just using wget to download the page. Not going to work,

Also, lock++

I agree, lock. There are way to many topics regarding hacking school, school networks, getting access to myspace etc.. on here.