Cain & Abel in die hard " Live Free or Die Hard "

Justin Ewing

bter pic..look like he is using mac becouse i can see final cut  and another thing i see is kismet..
yes it must be a mac because it has 'final cut' wait it must be Windows because it has cain-able, wait it must be Linux becasue all 1337 haxors use linux.  wait it must be fake because it's a MOVIE!

how did ya get a ss of the movie its not out yet to dvd? if u dont want to tell me here PM me k. plz

vlcsnap-93530.png

bter pic..look like he is using mac becouse i can see final cut  and another thing i see is kismet..

how did ya get a ss of the movie its not out yet to dvd? if u dont want to tell me here PM me k. plz

vlcsnap-93530.png

I bet if you think REALLY REALLY hard you can figure out how he got a picture of a movie not on DVD

i actually thought from a view scenes in the movie that it was that version of linux........i forgot the name of it, all the geeks use it....very command line looking........ahh crap someone help me out here

...........found it.......fluxbox i was thinking of.......duh me