New Community Proj. Idea

Fblade1987

OK Guys, was sat watching the hak5 live rc1 and was listening about the community projects, and suddenly an idea popped into my head a rather stupid one as i would have no chance in hell in making it as i don't know the first thing about it, but I'm sure one of you guys could take it under you wings if you wanted that is of course.

The Idea is what about making our own Linux distro, customize a already stable destroy or what ever, and make our own have all the awsome tools that people use games, and we could also update the destroy every so often to put apps that get shown on the hak5 or hak5live show.

I know it may seem like a stupid idea as i can't do much of the programming but i have done my year of uni in soft. enj. So i actually may be able to help a little and i can also do the art work or what ever you guys like.

as i say this is only an idea to see if somebody would take it under their wings and maby in the process show me how to.....

thanks Matt

OK Guys, was sat watching the hak5 live rc1 and was listening about the community projects, and suddenly an idea popped into my head a rather stupid one as i would have no chance in hell in making it as i don't know the first thing about it, but I'm sure one of you guys could take it under you wings if you wanted that is of course.

The Idea is what about making our own Linux distro, customize a already stable destroy or what ever, and make our own have all the awsome tools that people use games, and we could also update the destroy every so often to put apps that get shown on the hak5 or hak5live show.

I know it may seem like a stupid idea as i can't do much of the programming but i have done my year of uni in soft. enj. So i actually may be able to help a little and i can also do the art work or what ever you guys like.

as i say this is only an idea to see if somebody would take it under their wings and maby in the process show me how to.....

thanks Matt

This has been discussed before and the comunity has decided there was already too many good linux distros out there. It is easy to do one yourself now. Without any prior experience. Just Google Making a Linux Distro.

The Idea is what about making our own

I liked that part of the topic, but none of the other stuff. Everyone who uses the Search function so they can check to see if there has been a linux distro topic, because there was like five and everyone searches before hand, Note the above so when you want to start a cool project you can use this above block of uber awesome text as a guiding helper dealy.