WebMail Hack v2.3

enkgok

I am learning about hacking and security.  I saw this video on you tube.

hxxp: www. youtube. com/watch?v=bJUZBLEn3yI

I was wondering if this was real.  How would I get it.  Also, how does it work or made?

Sorry for the bad english.  Not english speaking.

I am learning about hacking and security.  I saw this video on you tube.

hxxp: www. youtube. com/watch?v=bJUZBLEn3yI

I was wondering if this was real.  How would I get it.  Also, how does it work or made?

Sorry for the bad english.  Not english speaking.

It's fake.

Whats funnier is the email and password in the video not only work, but it could be used to spam people in the process. Dumb of them to give away an email account(if it was theirs to begin with).

/vote thread lock, remove link to original video.

lock it and remove the link? no, i don't think so.

The video might be for a fake program, but how do we know the persons email isn't being abused? The login and  password in the video is real. It does work, and given some of the people on here, I figure it best not to give people a reason to blame us for whatever the readers of the forum do with it. Leave it up if you want. I know the new thing is trying not to lock every thread, and I can understand the reasoning to allow people to talk about it, and debate, etc, but the poor fool is going to have their account abused, for sure.

I had posted the login to a myspace page I found in one of the links someone posted for a Spiderman contest invite, but afterwards one of the hak5 forum users went and defaced their page. I ralized afterwards, some of the people on here are going to follow the rule of "its not what you know, its what you do with what you know" instead of "knowing kung fu and having to use it are two different things".

Might as well hand them a loaded gun...

but if the account and password are/were legit, you have to admit that the cat is out of the bag by now.

..agreed..

Did you test those usernames and passwords digip? I just tried now and neither worked, so someone (either the creator of that video whose accounts they obviously were or someone who saw the video on YouTube) changed them.

Did you test those usernames and passwords digip? I just tried now and neither worked, so someone (either the creator of that video whose accounts they obviously were or someone who saw the video on YouTube) changed them.

Yes, I did login with them to see if they were dumb enough to post a real address. It worked the first day enkgok posted the link to the video but it seems that someone has changed it, or taken over their gmail account. I am not going to check it again, but I will take your word for it that it doesn't work...

Mmm, digip, the site you link to in your sig uses a lot of straw men and some flawed arguments. I agree with parts of what he says, but some of the stuff on there just makes that page pathetic.

Mmm, digip, the site you link to in your sig uses a lot of straw men and some flawed arguments. I agree with parts of what he says, but some of the stuff on there just makes that page pathetic.

i didn't write the page, I just agree with most of his comments.

i didn't write the page, I just agree with most of his comments.

Have you read this? It's slightly outdated, but still fairly valid.

Edit: Also http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic44405.html