uStream

digip

Damn, there is some funny sh*t on there. I heard them talking about Darren blowing up a router, and couldn't get to camtasia quick enough to capture them talking. It's something that should be in their bloopers even if it is just them talking about random stuff, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Anyone else catch that or have it saved to video? The part where they were talking about the router went all ones and zeros and then it saw a 2 and *boom* headshot....

Anyway, someone should be archiving the uStream feed and saving all the funny moments for a best of "offline" clips.

I added a short clip of the guys talking about Darren killing a Cisco route:

The part where they were talking about the router went all ones and zeros and then it saw a 2 and *boom* headshot....

I saw that. It was pretty funny.

I like how Mubix texted them all simultaneously.

OMFG! I just bought a bag of cheetos off Ebay for $100!

Love that sig....

Whats funnier is I remember someone selling a PICTURE of a PS3 or XBOX 360 for like $800.00. It was the picture posted as an add for the PS3 or XBOX but peopel didn't notice that THE PICTURE ITSELF is what he was selling. The sale made it to the news and If I can find the link I will post it.