dang, i never realised you guys were in richmond

klaymen

Is there some kinda milbase full of helicopters floating about near you then?

Yeah, Norfolk, where I live. I believe it's the largest Naval base in the world. I could be wrong on that though.

Yep, thats exactly where we shot parts of "The Token". From that pic to the right one block is the building we used in the first part. We kinda just stumbled across the stairs and decided the it would be even better with a rocky parody in the middle too. It's always fun when you go off the shot-list.

<from my treo>

I've just thermited my hard drives and torched my spy maps. But it was close! A detatchment of CIA SOG ops just set up a base camp in the corner shop. But don't worry y'all i'm not gonna let bubba have his way with me just yet, I made it to the bus shelter and dug in with my RPK.

That was some of the best work you guys have put out!

(BTW Darren, nice to see you representing with the Crown Vic!)

I love getting the sketches in between episodes, great idea to hold over the fans. Keep up the great work!

I don't think we could do a strictly tech show. i mean, we all have the technolust for it but when you get down to it the show is work and if your going to work on a show you might as well make it funny. sketches take way longer to produce than your normal tech segments but they are so much more fun to make and watch.

that and im sure rev3 got a chuckle out of it

You're totally right.

What I enjoy the best though are the segments on useful everyday hacks like the secure VNC segment, the Squeezebox server, or the RSS Newspaper/ Alarm Clock (though I'm not a programmer and that was a bit over my head).

I'm sure they take longer to research and produce, but they are very well done and are what seperates your show from the other tech news shows. (The reason I watch you guys is the reason I was a fan of The Broken and SYSTM - the hands on, "this-is-how-you-do-it" instruction!)

I also like the USB key applications segment this month!

Trust your Technolust.