i need help with my mark Vii

fran.dorm

hi, i've recently purchased the wifi pineapple mark vii. i've been playing with it for a week now and it feels to me a little buggy... scans starts 3/4 of the times i click on scan, really few handshakes captured... maybe i'm missing something, but mark v was way easier to put to work. i really need some help with updated documentation and walktrough. thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, fran.dorm said:

hi, i've recently purchased the wifi pineapple mark vii. i've been playing with it for a week now and it feels to me a little buggy... scans starts 3/4 of the times i click on scan, really few handshakes captured... maybe i'm missing something, but mark v was way easier to put to work. i really need some help with updated documentation and walktrough. thanks in advance.

your not the only one mine feels buggy too. my scans somtimes stop if i click on another module and its really hard to capture handshakes as well andd i get kicked off the AP management if im connected via wirelessly. 

The Pineapple that i purchased from this company is defective. I had a few guys at my job also attempt to help me get it up and running and we all came to the conclusion that it was trash!  in all honesty I just want my money back! I have emailed hak5 many times and i get some generic reply and no assistance! I asked them for a refund on my last email and they simply just never replied back to me! This is my first time buying something from them and believe me, its my last!!!!!

23 minutes ago, SGEB said:

The Pineapple that i purchased from this company is defective. I had a few guys at my job also attempt to help me get it up and running and we all came to the conclusion that it was trash!  in all honesty I just want my money back! I have emailed hak5 many times and i get some generic reply and no assistance! I asked them for a refund on my last email and they simply just never replied back to me! This is my first time buying something from them and believe me, its my last!!!!!

Have you tried the videos yet?

https://docs.hak5.org/hc/en-us/sections/360010839433-Video-Guides

On 10/20/2021 at 8:47 PM, Jtyle6 said:

I HAVE ATTEMPTED EVERYTHING TO GET THIS THING TO WORK! I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AT THIS POINT!  THERE IS NO WAY TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS FOR THIS COMPANY AND THE SUPPORT IS HORRIBLE! 

I JUST WANT MY MONY BACK!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not really sure what you expect to gain from an angry post with no details. If your device has a problem, please submit a support ticket and try to resolve it. If the device is faulty, it will be honored with a free replacement.

If you have an issue or question, open a new thread with a full description, not a a comment in an unrelated thread with no information at all.

Archived