Mark7 Not Functioning on Setup

johnSolo

I just got my pineapple a few days ago and on setup I already have problems. Whenever I connect to my pineapples network on my laptop, the blue light begins flickering. It flickers randomly and there isn't a pattern like when it first boots. Once I disconnect, it turns solid blue. I have tried using different power sources and none of them will work. I have used 1.5A, 2.1A, and 4.7A power supplies. Do I have to use exactly a 2A power supply or is there something wrong with the pineapple?

On 6/6/2021 at 3:26 AM, johnSolo said:

I just got my pineapple a few days ago and on setup I already have problems. Whenever I connect to my pineapples network on my laptop, the blue light begins flickering. It flickers randomly and there isn't a pattern like when it first boots. Once I disconnect, it turns solid blue. I have tried using different power sources and none of them will work. I have used 1.5A, 2.1A, and 4.7A power supplies. Do I have to use exactly a 2A power supply or is there something wrong with the pineapple?

"Flickering" is normal. The LED is set-up to show activity for wlan0...

This isn't a problem at all.

21 hours ago, spudgunman said:

press the button harder then you would press for a re-count of the USA elections

Keep the conspiracy theories to a minimum, thanks.

On 6/13/2021 at 4:47 AM, johnSolo said:

I forgot to mention that the setup isn't working either. I'm stuck on a loading screen when setting it up. 

I'm also not sure which loading screen you mean specifically. Can you be more specific?

Archived