No change in order status for a 11 days

ax0t

Did you pay attention to the status/information in the cart when placing the order, that the Mk7 is currently backordered? Shipping estimate: 10-15 days. The message has been the same since at least mid November, so my guess is that you will have to wait for quite some time. Can't answer why you don't get any answer from the shop, but I guess there's no idea spamming them.

6 minutes ago, jess4140 said:

Still i have the same issue,they could at least answer there email in the time frame they give..

If It's an pineapple, You'll need to have a wait.

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered a kit on December 4th and the shipping status still says it hasn’t left the warehouse. The money went straight out of my account but I cannot get a response from the email I sent asking about it. And I cannot find a phone number to call to ask. Nothing said out of stock or back preferred when I placed the order. Any ideas on how to contact them directly? They do not seem to check their email, or respond to them. Kinda bummed it’s been almost a month and still haven’t heard anything or received my kit. I’m down $300.00 with nothing to show for it and no response from the seller. 

thanks for anyone that can help. 

I can't answer to why you haven't got any reply from the Hak5 shop, but if your kit included a Mk7 Pineapple, then I'm very sure you have to stand in line and wait. There are also some other products that are out of stock at the moment if visiting the shop, so if your kit included some of those as well, then you will have to wait for those too. Nothing will be shipped until everything in the order is ready. Even though there could be some improvements to wish for when it comes to order status updates, I'm very sure that Hak5 won't trick you, you will get your stuff eventually. I know that there are ppl that has waited longer than that.

Thanks for responding. I know they aren’t trying to trick me or anyone. I’m just saying that if they are still going to make it to where people have money come out of their account, they could at least let you know if something isn’t available right away. Also, customer service is a bit lax since so many people, including myself, have tried contacting them multiple times with zero response. If anyone knows another way to reach them please let me know. They don’t post phone numbers anywhere. Probably because it would be ringing off the hook with people trying to figure out what’s going on! 

Archived