Key Croc

kuyaya

Looks like we are gonna get a new tool šŸ™‚

Ā 

It isn't out yet (around 20Ā hours left).Ā I guess it's gonna be something like a keylogger with CloudC2 access? Maybe with some more features like different kind of "payloads"šŸ¤”. I don't really know, but I'm hyped.

You can order it at 12 midnight (around 8 hours left), so I guess I'll make my paypal ready till midnight šŸ˜‰Ā 

1 hour ago, xrad said:

It had been awhile since I have been here...

Ā 

When does it get itā€™s own ā€œsubā€????

Probably in a few hours

3 hours ago, Dice said:

https://shop.hak5.org/pages/authorized-resellers

I want to order one ....Ā 

https://firewire-revolution.de/shop/?route=product/category&path=318_326Ā is down

and the other shops don't have it yet :')

Ā 

Why don't you just order it on the official site? It's cheaperĀ there ime

21 minutes ago, kuyaya said:

Why don't you just order it on the official site? It's cheaperĀ there ime

I normally would, However :Ā 

45 Dollar sending the package

21% tax the moment it hits our border

13,5 euro 'handling' costs by customs (which requires no human intervention)

makes it a LOT more expensive than ordering one in Europe, with 10 euro shipping costs; even at a higher rate.

Ā 

37 minutes ago, Dice said:

I normally would, However :Ā 

45 Dollar sending the package

21% tax the moment it hits our border

13,5 euro 'handling' costs by customs (which requires no human intervention)

makes it a LOT more expensive than ordering one in Europe, with 10 euro shipping costs; even at a higher rate.

Ā 

Wow, may I ask where you live?
I also live in europe (switzerland to be exact), but I only had 10$ shipping, no 'handling' costs by customs and if I'm lucky I don't get taxed, if I'm unlucky I have to pay maybe around 25$ more.

Netherlands,

I see the 10 euro shipping; I stand corrected. šŸ™‚

The moment anything over 20 euro hits customs the 21% + handling is triggered.

So on 100 Euro (1/1 ratio)Ā value hat would be 21 euro + 13,5 = 36 euro on top of the price = 135 euro.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm going to wait a little while to get this. I'm looking at $310.40 Australian dollars for the combo..

For its self it's 154.36 Australian Dollars.

Netherlands,

I see the 10 euro shipping; I stand corrected. šŸ™‚

The moment anything over 20 euro hits customs the 21% + handling is triggered.

So on 100 Euro (1/1 ratio)Ā value hat would be 21 euro + 13,5 = 36 euro on top of the price = 135 euro.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The english shop has it for 133 pounds, EXCLUDING tax

3 minutes ago, Jtyle6 said:

I'm going to wait a little while to get this. I'm looking at $310.40 Australian dollars for the combo..

For its self it's 154.36 Australian Dollars.

Now if 'someone' was to travel over and go diving in Australia at the same time ....Ā šŸ˜‡

Darren and seb visited Australia for Auscert conference on the Gold Coast. A few years ago.

Then Shannon joined them a year later

Now back to the topic. I hate living on an island where the majority of the things that you cost more.

On 5/14/2020 at 1:47 PM, Dice said:

The english shop has it for 133 pounds, EXCLUDING tax

and excluding delivery...

That makes it a total (in USD) of $173 plus delivery. Taking the tax & delivery out of the equation the UK Authorised Reseller has a 44% markup on the list price for every unit sold.

Also saw that a nano would cost a UK buyer the equivalent of $205 plus delivery. That's over twice the US price. Taking the tax & delivery out of the equation the UK Authorised Reseller has a 71% markup on the list price for every unit sold.

Is it that Hak5 does not offer any authorised reseller discount and the UK seller is taking the pi$$, or Hak5 DOES offer authorised reseller discountĀ and the UK seller is blatantly ripping off Hak5 customers to a degree not normally seen outside telcos andĀ  oil companies...?

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Dice said:

German shops:ā‚¬ 159Ā ā˜¹ļø

Ā 

I can imagine she shipping and more being an issue ... but wth ?Ā 

As I said above, I don't think the authorized reseller sites are worth it. I had to pay 106$ including shipping and everything (to switzerland). I know that the shipping may be more expensive in certain countries, but even with taxes and everything, it'll never ever cost 159$. If you buy it on the authorized resellers sitesĀ you still have to pay taxes. It's a bit less, but you still have to.

I always hear people complaining about the prize, but that's obvious when they buy it on amazon or some other sites for like 70$ more (without shipping!). The official shop is always the cheapest option. I don't understand why some people don't buy it from the official shop.

Archived