Jump to content

Tin foil hat🤔


biob
 Share

Recommended Posts

So it’s just hit me... All this push towards the cloud. Everyone’s data all in one place, that can’t be controlled by the user(just the illusion of control). Giving governments and Corporations access to untold secrets e.g engineering plans, business strategies, contact details, messages, financial information, health records etc...

Great for g’s and c’s , for a multitude of advantages over others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cloud based systems where designed for convenience and backup purposes not to spy on people.

Your Question

Giving governments and Corporations access to untold secrets e.g engineering plans, business strategies, contact details, messages, financial information, health records?

Giving governments and Corporations access to untold secrets | Government  agencies already have the technology, ability and authority  to find such information out if you are talking about individuals personal use government  agencies  would not be bothered about a picture of a persons children growing up.

Corporations - I take it you mean host I.E google, One Drive (Microsoft) Drop Box, if so they are not worried about each others company's and do not have authority to look at at your information and is protected by your agreement terms and conditions of use.

e.g engineering plans, business strategies, contact details, messages, financial information | Such information is uploaded by Corporations which there information is not stored publicly but privately  so no other organizations would not have access to this information only the company employees who would be subject to confidentiality conditions as well.

financial information | all information about financial information is available on company's house website and if you are talking about governments then you can look no further than inland revenue. I am sure each business is more concerned  about making money than reading  about the profits of its competitors. Corporate's do not have this type of access in a cloud based system except employees again under conditions.

health records | since the government  owns the information only employees and governments  have access to this information no one else.

Great for g’s and c’s , for a multitude of advantages over others. | Don't know what G's and C's are so can't help you there

the only advantage of this I can see is marketing and sales for monitoring ones interest and push sales towards them having said that Microsoft, Google and Amazon and is already shared between them.

Cloud Advantages - Easy to access  anywhere with an internet connection, you are not using up backup space on a physical hard drive, in the event of a fire your information is safe, multiple  people can be logged in and viewing the information at the same time.

Disadvantages - it is a financial cost, it is easily social engineered, you can't access your data without an internet connection, the data is on someone else's server and your data could be lost in an unforeseen circumstances. i.e Fire, theft, mechanical failure.

I hope that answers your questions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 7:40 AM, CyberMaster said:

Cloud based systems where designed for convenience and backup purposes not to spy on people.

Your Question

Giving governments and Corporations access to untold secrets e.g engineering plans, business strategies, contact details, messages, financial information, health records?

Giving governments and Corporations access to untold secrets | Government  agencies already have the technology, ability and authority  to find such information out if you are talking about individuals personal use government  agencies  would not be bothered about a picture of a persons children growing up.

Corporations - I take it you mean host I.E google, One Drive (Microsoft) Drop Box, if so they are not worried about each others company's and do not have authority to look at at your information and is protected by your agreement terms and conditions of use.

e.g engineering plans, business strategies, contact details, messages, financial information | Such information is uploaded by Corporations which there information is not stored publicly but privately  so no other organizations would not have access to this information only the company employees who would be subject to confidentiality conditions as well.

financial information | all information about financial information is available on company's house website and if you are talking about governments then you can look no further than inland revenue. I am sure each business is more concerned  about making money than reading  about the profits of its competitors. Corporate's do not have this type of access in a cloud based system except employees again under conditions.

health records | since the government  owns the information only employees and governments  have access to this information no one else.

Great for g’s and c’s , for a multitude of advantages over others. | Don't know what G's and C's are so can't help you there

the only advantage of this I can see is marketing and sales for monitoring ones interest and push sales towards them having said that Microsoft, Google and Amazon and is already shared between them.

Cloud Advantages - Easy to access  anywhere with an internet connection, you are not using up backup space on a physical hard drive, in the event of a fire your information is safe, multiple  people can be logged in and viewing the information at the same time.

Disadvantages - it is a financial cost, it is easily social engineered, you can't access your data without an internet connection, the data is on someone else's server and your data could be lost in an unforeseen circumstances. i.e Fire, theft, mechanical failure.

I hope that answers your questions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Bud,

I agree with some of your points as the answers are subjective, but to be fair they are all valid answers. So, great answers to the question posed.

Keep up the good work! 🤓

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

tin foil hat "nah"

 Personally i feel like its a no-brainer ,

welcome to America 👽

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2019 at 7:32 PM, INFOTRACE said:

Hi Bud,

I agree with some of your points as the answers are subjective, but to be fair they are all valid answers. So, great answers to the question posed.

Keep up the good work! 🤓

Thanks, I can only try and give my opinion and what I have found to be the case when testing and always happy to try and answer any questions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/11/2019 at 4:03 AM, b19e said:

tin foil hat "nah"

 Personally i feel like its a no-brainer ,

welcome to America 👽

 

 

Cool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...