Best business VPN?

readalert

Hi!

I want to make a suggestion to my office administrator to maybe get a VPN (for remote workers and just basic internet privacy) and want to get your input on this. I'm now choosing between nordvpn business and vyprvpn business solution. Both look great but which one would you recommend? I have used nord as a personal VPN but have no clue what the deal is with the business offer so let me know in the comments. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, barry99705 said:

Why not just use the business's firewall?  99.99% of them have that capability.

Agree with this if looking for remote access.

NordVPN personal vs business plans is mainly on the business account you get dedicated IP and multi user support with user admin tools to manage them.  There are some other small features as well. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you have Linux administration skillset, OpenVPN works reasonably well. The clients are inconsistent across platforms, but they work.

Years ago I used the Juniper MAG VPN appliances and they were very nice as far as configuration options (enforcing AV definition updates, patch level, etc) and had workable clients. Juniper spun that product off into its own company since then called Pulse Secure. I do not know if they're still solid.

• 5 months later...

Archived