No SSID & No Hostnames

This is normal I think they are trying get a fix on it.  also how are connect to the pineapple?

if your using the app... it can be hit and miss, Try using a 2nd wifi dongle on the nano and making a wifi hotspot on you nexus and connect the pineapple that way.  I have had a lot more luck with that than i have with the app

5 hours ago, b0N3z said:

if your using the app... it can be hit and miss, Try using a 2nd wifi dongle on the nano and making a wifi hotspot on you nexus and connect the pineapple that way.  I have had a lot more luck with that than i have with the app

Thanks for the idea. So what dongle do you recommend to use for the Tetra?

on tetra not needed but if yor like me  still want what i dont need.since both are short range  for both i recomend for pis to just the 5 buck one . at shop hak5 i get afew every order very convenent and less then a Big-Mac. e i lost (so stupid) my bash bunny. a few weeks when can afford and get new one im going to get two more. dont need now but will. i lose them alot. ,and if i see a usB hole i usualy try and get my dongle in it. sorry to easy

On 5/30/2019 at 11:37 PM, blasianwalk said:

Thanks for the idea. So what dongle do you recommend to use for the Tetra?

the one in the hak shop.  just a shorty due to range you wont be far from it.  or you can look on amazon for an RT5370 i think it was.  they are pretty cheap, i grabbed up about 3.

Archived