Will you join me ?

spectre

Greetings,I am starting a group consisting only of hackers with great skill and intellect.
I have made all the necessary preparations regarding the group and the only 
thing left is to recruit people. The main purpose of this group will be to serve justice
and to make an lasting positive impact upon this world. Which is why if you think that
you have the necessary skills then feel free to join.
This group will take a much more organized and systematic approach towards its tasks and objectives in comparison to all the other failed groups that sought to do the same. It is to be noted that the tasks given out wont be too hard and will be for the betterment of society. What i want is to gather skilled hackers into one place and then through their talent try make a positive influence on the world. I think my plan to how to do this probably will capture your interest as i have fully thought it through and you can send me message for details. The rest will be told to you after you pass the interview and you will be briefed on your first assignment which hopefully will spark your interest.

To join you must answer the questions below honestly and straightforwardly. Email the answers to me at anon26005@gmail.com and i will reply as soon as possible regarding whether you are capable enough to join or not.

Q1. What is the most effective way to cover your tracks when attacking a machine
(before shell access)
Q2. Name an effective program to embed shell code in a program
Q3. What recent Windows SMB exploit must be manually installed in Metasploit as of 
2/11/18?
Q4. What is the most effective tool to gain a Wifi Password without Brute Force?
Q5. What are popular tools to aid in a Social Engineering Attack?
Q6. What Deep Web sites are you present on? Include links to account pages.
Q7. How many years of experience do you have?
Q8. What programming Languages are you proficient in?
Q9. Have you successfully pwned any machines/databases? Elaborate
Q10. How much knowledge do you have in Social Engineering?
Q11.What do you contribute to society ?
Q12.How would you describe yourself ?
Q13.Would you be willing to die to achieve your goals ?
Q14.Why do suffering and tragedy exist ?
Q15.Do criminals deserve to die ?

Good luck  

This sounds a lot like its coming from either some random kid in his bedroom watching anime or a good ol' FBI honeypot, but I do love quizzes! I don't do PMs though, so I guess I'll put my answers here. I'll pass on the edgy hacker society though.

Q1. What is the most effective way to cover your tracks when attacking a machine
(before shell access)

Don't attack the machine in the first place and find something better to do

Extremely vague, what kind of program? What kind of shell?

Q3. What recent Windows SMB exploit must be manually installed in Metasploit as of 
2/11/18?

Microsoft Bob

Q4. What is the most effective tool to gain a Wifi Password without Brute Force?

Social Engineering

Bringing Jayson Street with you

Yeah, as if intentionally identifying one's presence within an anonymous network isn't the dumbest idea ever.

Time is a flawed human construct

Mostly just googling hacker buzzwords on the internet and pretending I know what I'm doing in the Hak5 forums

Again, as if self-incrimination is ever a good idea. This is the kind of stuff you shouldn't tell your best friend, let alone strangers on the internet.

Social Engineering isn't about knowledge. It's mostly just educated lying.

I change my bedsheets occasionally.

Q12.How would you describe yourself?

That's not for me to decide.

Q13.Would you be willing to die to achieve your goals?

My only goal is to live forever (or at least until the inevitable heat-death of the universe), so no.

We can't appreciate the good times without the bad times.

Q15.Do criminals deserve to die?

No thanks.

On 16/2/2018 at 6:09 PM, spectre said:

Just my 2c here :)

Greetings,I am starting a group consisting only of hackers with great skill and intellect.
I have made all the necessary preparations regarding the group and the only 
thing left is to recruit people.

What kind of preparations, do enlighten me oh Obi-wan ?

The main purpose of this group will be to serve justice
and to make an lasting positive impact upon this world. Which is why if you think that
you have the necessary skills then feel free to join.

To serve justice you say...
Who are you to judge what justice is ?, how can you be sure you're right ?
And most important of all, who are you to decide what's right for the world ?
Not even the scholars can decide that. That,s up to each individual to decide for themselves.
Can you really decide for them, and thus in that process, take away their freedom ?

This group will take a much more organized and systematic approach towards its tasks and objectives in comparison to all the other failed groups that sought to do the same. It is to be noted that the tasks given out wont be too hard and will be for the betterment of society.

Again, who are you to decide what's right for "society?"

What i want is to gather skilled hackers into one place and then through their talent try make a positive influence on the world. I think my plan to how to do this probably will capture your interest as i have fully thought it through and you can send me message for details. The rest will be told to you after you pass the interview and you will be briefed on your first assignment which hopefully will spark your interest.

See, the talented hackers write software, do pentesting, and a lot of other usefull, neat and cool stuff, they dont run around breaking into things unless authorized.
And who says the really cool hackers want to join you ? :D

(before shell access)

Uhmm...learn to not leave footprints :D

There are so many i simply forgot which is the best...sorry...

2/11/18?

Are you sure smb is still around in these modern IOT days ?

Beer, food, flowers...maybe even ask ?

See Q4

Sorry, not telling you fed boys 'bout that..

Still using good ol Windows 3.11, so alot...

basic

My own, yes...and my kid brothers, but thats only when he's annoying, and don't let me watch Disney in peace and quiet. Do you watch Disney ?

I'm the born acctress baby...

Not a lot these days. To busy with Disney and playing with Basic on my Windows 3.11

Q12.How would you describe yourself ?

I tend to let others describe me.

Q13.Would you be willing to die to achieve your goals ?

Yes, absolutely. IF it would mean every machine on the planet was suddenly magically "powered by penguins"(TM)

Because humanity is flawed, doesnøt know better. But it will get better in Humanity 2.0, or so I've heard

Q15.Do criminals deserve to die ?

NOOO, they are humans to. No one deserves to die before their time.. now you're being mean :(

Good luck  

Sorry, cant say the same for your project. But maybe James Bond will be around to stop you. I mean, doesnøt Spectre always loose in the Bond movies ?

/Kent