My nano wont factory reset, it goes into bootloader but it wont let me visit 192.168.1.1

Starts

does it work if you plug your nano directly into you computer, wait for the blue light to stop flashing, check you have an ethernet connection to the nano and then browse to 172.16.42.1:1471

12 hours ago, Starts said:

tried to factory reset because it started blinking again but now it wont let me visit 192.168.1.1

Any solutions?

Also I'm new to this so i dont get alot of the technical terms and such, thanks

Everyone had to start somewhere :) - factory reset is different to Firmware Recovery - https://wifipineapple.github.io/wifipineapple-wiki//#!troubleshooting.md

How is the pineapple physically connected?

Whats the host OS?

What have you tried?

What do you see when doing things? screenshots can sometimes speak a thousand words.

11 hours ago, hackabus said:

does it work if you plug your nano directly into you computer, wait for the blue light to stop flashing, check you have an ethernet connection to the nano and then browse to 172.16.42.1:1471

It doesnt give a connection

10 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

Everyone had to start somewhere :) - factory reset is different to Firmware Recovery - https://wifipineapple.github.io/wifipineapple-wiki//#!troubleshooting.md

How is the pineapple physically connected?

Whats the host OS?

What have you tried?

What do you see when doing things? screenshots can sometimes speak a thousand words.

directly to my windows 8 pc, ive tried holding the reset button for seven seconds but it will just flash after i do that. Ive tried the firmware update but it wont let me visit 192.168.1.1. Thats about all ive tried. when I try to visit 192... it tells me that it took too long to respond

Archived