I dont get this

JeepartN

so i just got a rubberducky but i cant seem to get it to work... i first tried to plug it into my computer and when doing that the first time its supposed to just type hello world right? it didnt do that. then i took the sd card out of it and plugged it into my pc. it had one index.bin file on it which i removed and then i tried creating the start of my own script in in which i just tried opening powershell via run and it looked like this .

DELAY 5000
GUI r
DELAY 500
STRING powershell
ENTER

this did not work either and neither did any of my other versions of it. i used this website to encode it https://ducktoolkit.com/encoder/ and i even tried making some random script using their generator but that didnt work either.

the only thing that happens when i plug in the ducky is that the LED shines a solid red, nothing on the computer whatsoever. nothing shows up in the device manager either...

4 minutes ago, JeepartN said:

Typo from my part there. i did indeed name it inject.bin ive just been working with a lot of index.whatever at school

Have you tried a different micro SD card? I know one of my many that I have didn't want to work correctly with the Ducky for whatever reason.

I just got a Rubberducky(RD) and I have the same issue. The 128 mb sd card is only show as an 8 mb card. I have a 32gb sdcard but when I put an inject.bin and insert it into the victim system, absolutley nothing happens. I got hold of support and they are send a new 128mb card. What is the mem range of the RD? 128 or smaller or will it capacitate cards up into the gigabyte range. I only have 32,64,128 gigabyte sd cards laying around. All my megabyte sd cards went the same place that the mp3 players that used them went. The smaller megabyte sd cards are not as easy to find anymore.

On 9/13/2017 at 2:00 AM, mrpb5525 said:

I just got a Rubberducky(RD) and I have the same issue. The 128 mb sd card is only show as an 8 mb card. I have a 32gb sdcard but when I put an inject.bin and insert it into the victim system, absolutley nothing happens. I got hold of support and they are send a new 128mb card. What is the mem range of the RD? 128 or smaller or will it capacitate cards up into the gigabyte range. I only have 32,64,128 gigabyte sd cards laying around. All my megabyte sd cards went the same place that the mp3 players that used them went. The smaller megabyte sd cards are not as easy to find anymore.

I found out that the reset operation button was defective. I got a hold of the support and they sent a new unit. The new unit works like  a charm.

Thans, Hak5  quality product and quaity service!