• 9 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have figured it out.. at least for me. I run Kali Linux so what I had to do was navigate to the network options and route it.  It was a pain in the butt to figure out. I will explain it in detail. 

When you connect your wifi pineapple to your computer, it will pop on on your system as a "USB Ethernet Connection". i navigated to the wired connection settings and clicked the settings dial next to it (should be a little gear) once you are there you click on the "IPv4" tab and where it says "Routes" there will be a blank box. With little labels on top of it (address, netmask, gateway, Metric) you can find this all by using the "ifconfig" command in the terminal. I then filled in the blanks on the route, and for the gateway you put the IP of the wifi pineapple into it which is 172.16.42.1... I left the metric spot blank and you click apply then went to my terminal. Started up ./wp6.sh connected it as usual and I was connected ! 

Let me know of this worked for you guys and let me know if there is anything I need to explain more clearly 🙂

• 2 years later...

Hey guys I cant seem to connect to my pineapple mark 7 for the longest very frustrating. When I bought it a while ago it the directions were very vague and it wasn't set up right out of the box with AP enabled. then I tried to get it working with a USB to ethernet port and tried to enable the AP WiFi and it didn't work finally I hooked it up directly to my PC and i go to the GUI page was able to log in but still it wont connect or activate the WiFi I tried to reset it muliplitable time and still it wont connect either Ethernet nor WiFi enable Please help

Archived