Usb Cable!

masler77

I have acquired alpha-package from Hak5 with associated coupon deductions.

I got a little usb cable in-package if you want a longer cable how much in reach do you lose then? my cable is about 1.5 meters long.

I got a little usb cable in-package if you want a longer cable how much in reach do you lose then? my cable is about 1.5 meters long.

But if you have low loss cables usb ... to 10 mt ....
for 10 or $ 15 ....
for example ---- > extension-usb-activa-10-metros-sin-perdi
Edited by t31m0

I'm not really sure what you are asking. Did t31m0 answer your question? A long USB cable will not affect the radio range. A long antenna cable will.

I have three 45 foot USB cables (in parallel) running up to my ALFA/antenna combos in my attic and incur NO appreciable signal degradation at all. Just make sure that if you use really long USB cables (and I forget the specific length threshold) that they have the built in circuitry as the extra length can cause serial timing issues if I understand correctly.

In other words, don't join three 6 foot USB cables together and expect it to work properly.