Macbook moddin

Swimfin131

So I just dropped my white Macbook... It kinda cracked the bottom. Everythings fine, but I want to MOD it to make it look cool or like I didnt drop it. any ideas?

On a completely other note my school is offering an ethical hacking course next year :)

Looking forward to that.

But for some reason a prerequisite is a moral development course... I wonder why....

little bondo...then sand it down, mask off the apple symbol, rough the 'book up with some 1000-1500 grit, paint it with krylon fusion paint or automotive paint, wetsand between each coat if the coats are rough, spray on a few coats of clear, wetsand with 2000+ grit, then get a small buffer or a drill+mothers' powerball with some meguiar's plastiX plastic polish, and polish to a shine. wipe off the residue with glass cleaner and you're set.

after a month or so after the paint and clear sets you can probably wax your macbook :P

On a completely other note my school is offering an ethical hacking course next year :)

Looking forward to that.

But for some reason a prerequisite is a moral development course... I wonder why....

Wish my uni would offer such courses (I’m hopefully transferring after the spring semester to a better school where such courses are offered).

The closest we have to that would be our networking class. Just a bunch of us sitting around, nmaping the entire campus and reporting vulnerabilities in workstations to the techs (who never seem to fix them). We once had a competition to see who could find the most unpatched laptops within certain wireless-subnets in ten minutes. I didn’t win but the humorous part of the whole fiasco was the massive amount of student-owned laptops found on the library’s wireless subnet that were open on just about every port. Need a thesis paper? I’m sure I could find one in the topic you’re looking for in there somewhere. :twisted: