How would you welcome someone to hak5 IRC and forums?

Kyu

Me? I would tell them, don't annoy everyone. Listen to what mods/admins say. Try to not be a noob (ask questions you actually need or want answers to such as " what kind of video card would i need to play FEAR?") or something that is relevant to what you wish to do with your Computer. Also, have fun, don't bring depressing stuff around...unless it is computer related.

:twisted: "My name is Kyu and I will be your waitress here in Hell for the duration of your stay." :twisted:

Welcome to Hak5 :D :twisted:

my god, what a noob, go unplug your ethernet and strangle yourself with it, if you have wireless, you better not move, becuase you know its surronds you... all around so around you that you don't even know its around so with this wifi thats around you will will defenately get it stuck in around your neck and die.

my god, what a noob, go unplug your ethernet and strangle yourself with it, if you have wireless, you better not move, becuase you know its surronds you... all around so around you that you don't even know its around so with this wifi thats around you will will defenately get it stuck in around your neck and die.

ahh that's brilliant, stuff darren's idea of having a flash animation that tells you how to post properly, just have that message flash onto the screen in big letters.

Now darren's idea is helpful, constructive and perhaps welcoming but it think the Duelus message is much more amusing cos it'll scare alot more people away

ahh that's brilliant, stuff darren's idea of having a flash animation that tells you how to post properly, just have that message flash onto the screen in big letters.

Now darren's idea is helpful, constructive and perhaps welcoming but it think the Duelus message is much more amusing cos it'll scare alot more people away

Such a good idea...just for the hell of it. or at least a skil rofl