CreepyDol

King Crimson

Thought this was interesting although most of you have probably already heard of it.

http://www.concise-courses.com/security/pineapple-pwn-plug-creepydol/

http://www.gizmag.com/wi-fi-track-smartphone-creepydol/28585/

Edited by King Crimson

I saw that shit the other day. Its a bad ass concept/idea. But the more I read on it, it seems like the raspberry pi's are really just pineapples.one could really improve this platform by using the RTL SDR dongle for cell phone traffic,maybe a rouge access point.maybe deploy it on a few transparent blimps that patrol waypoints.idk,but it is bad ass nonetheless. That motherfucker works for DARPA, you know he built the feds a super bad ass version.had to have.DARPA doest just give out money for "research and development" without getting a blowjob. Just sayin.ahahaha

I bet I could build a slingshot for chucking those things. What fences? Land em on people's roofs. Super creepy though. Would be funny as heck to catapult one into a federal building.

Would be ILLEGAL as heck. If we never see or hear from you again, we'll know where to find you..... Federal prison.

Would be ILLEGAL as heck. If we never see or hear from you again, we'll know where to find you..... Federal prison.

Which is why you pay somebody else to do it!

I'm just kidding, I was bringing attention to the double standard that the government can monitor us, yet we cannot monitor them. Was supposed to be ironic.

Edited by overwraith

its like they say its to protect the freedoms and security of the USA and uses underhand tactics to influence the world to follow them all that that it is to control us people by collecting huge amounts of data and storing it which can then be used against you and that is what the creepyDOL can Be used for if you that way inclined. but on the positive side I guess legally you are allowed to protect the perimeter around you or your house