What would be the most current version right now?

cooper

I figured I'd spend some time again working on this little program. The thing is, I can't figure out where I can grab whatever's the latest version. There used to be the wildandbad.com website, but that one's not responding for me.

Anybody got a link to somewhere? I'll put it on my website for all to use and enjoy once I have it.

Thanks, got it. I've updated the Noob's guide to Pandora's Jar topic with a download link to this version.

Should anybody be too impatient to check that thread, it's right here:

http://www.wirschell.nl/pandora/pandora.beta.7.3.1.zip

But better memorize the Noob's guide topic, as I plan to keep that one updated over time.

Thanks, got it. I've updated the Noob's guide to Pandora's Jar topic with a download link to this version.

But better memorize the Noob's guide topic, as I plan to keep that one updated over time.

Cool.

But wouldn't it be more useful to create a locked sticky which just contains the latest download?

^ Just an idea :)

Anyway fingers crossed it's not to tricky to get the app working again. :wink:

Cool.

But wouldn't it be more useful to create a locked sticky which just contains the latest download?

^ Just an idea :)

Well, you could've clicked on that "Noob's guide" post. It's stickied. It's a link to the latest version in it, and I added a post that said that once I did something useful with the code I would clean up that thread... :roll:

Well, you could've clicked on that "Noob's guide" post. It's stickied. It's a link to the latest version in it, and I added a post that said that once I did something useful with the code I would clean up that thread... :roll:

Hehe

I did click the "Noob's guide" post.

But I meant that rather than tidying up an old thread you could have created a simple one post locked sticky and left the noobs guide for discussion.

nm. It's not a big deal ;)

When you say "old version which will no longer work", I trust you mean 7.3.x, yes?

No. Somebody (Barley?) created a 7.4.x version a while back (but all links were removed from the main thread for some reason) It had some improvements one of which was the addition of a lyrics lookup.

The code for grabbing artist/track data is the same as the 7.3.x versions though so it will no longer work.

Care to elaborate on the "Incorrect timestamp issue"?

If I enable scrobbling to last.fm whilst using your 7.4 version (and this happened in 7.3.x too) the time is sent incorrectly to last.fm as though I'm in a different timezone.

It's sent to last.fm as though I listened to the track one or two hours in the future. :?