firmware 3.0: uhttpd consuming 98% of CPU

guybrush

Yes the new interface is way more resource intensive than the past one. The cause of this is that the tiles are constantly refreshing which puts a huge load on the pineapple. Some tiles refresh with out really having a giant need to (I am guilty of this with SMSer) but keep in mind that 3.0 is still fresh out of the oven so expect bugs to be fixed soon as performance to be increased also if you could supply a list of the modules you have installed that would help a lot! The new interface is only going to get better and not worse so hang in there and expect fixes soon!

Yes the new interface is way more resource intensive than the past one. The cause of this is that the tiles are constantly refreshing which puts a huge load on the pineapple. Some tiles refresh with out really having a giant need to (I am guilty of this with SMSer) but keep in mind that 3.0 is still fresh out of the oven so expect bugs to be fixed soon as performance to be increased also if you could supply a list of the modules you have installed that would help a lot! The new interface is only going to get better and not worse so hang in there and expect fixes soon!

newbi3, you can disable live updating tiles in Bartender ;)

newbi3, you can disable live updating tiles in Bartender ;)

I know but I need them for very sudle things that really isn't worth refreshing every 5 seconds for but I am to busy to fix my module at the moment