I just lost it

psydT0ne

Ok I just lost my shit at my kids for breaking my Plantronics BT headset I use for gaming.

As a result I've placed a black ban on all technology in the house like that means anything...

Little fuckers....I can't fucking believe they'd disrespect me like that.

and you know whats great about this....my wife thinks I'M THE ASSHOLE for losing it.

I had to vent.

Mnemonic... I understand whole heartedly... My children have broken my Turtle Beach wireless headset and when I got pissed; my old lady ripped me a new one in front of them... lol. This was shortly after my HDMI 2 port on the back of my TV was viciously ripped out and now doesn't pick up signal... they are a blessing, aren't they?

But, I do believe you two (your wife and you) will get over it. Future references... never let your wife or your children know where you put your stuff at. I purchased a safe from Cabela's and now it is only I whom break my shit... lol... Good Luck... and try not to "POKE THE BEAR".

Ok I just lost my shit at my kids for breaking my Plantronics BT headset I use for gaming.

As a result I've placed a black ban on all technology in the house like that means anything...

Little fuckers....I can't fucking believe they'd disrespect me like that.

and you know whats great about this....my wife thinks I'M THE ASSHOLE for losing it.

I had to vent.

You need to start making a list of all broken items, and when they get old enough put em to work !!

Take a moment, and chill. We get really wrapped up in our tech don't we? just keep in mind how the material world effects you and your relations with others. At the end of the day it's just items, stuff that can be replaced, even at a cost. You dont' want you kids or wife harboring hatred or resentment against you for being so attached to your stuff. I point you to the movie Ferris Bueller. Cameron held a resentment against his father for loving his prized Ferarri more than life... At the end of the movie, he takes it out on the car and kicks it out of a building sending it plummeting to it's destruction.

Break something else. I have a pile of broken mother boards I smash when I get mad. It clears your mind and then you're over it.