Reboot Movie have you seen it...!

Skorpinok Rover

Hi, everybody..

I saw this new reboot movie, good movie but not the best, a movie with 38 min runtime has only 5 min of hack with metasploit, the rest is webcam chat, so what are your opinions ? please share..

Thank you

Skorpinok.

Hi, everybody..

I saw this new reboot movie, good movie but not the best, a movie with 38 min runtime has only 5 min of hack with metasploit, the rest is webcam chat, so what are your opinions ? please share..

Thank you

Skorpinok.

Ha 5 Minutes of metasploit action LMAO! , did it not bug you how she made an exe payload uploaded it to an IPHONE! , and gained access to her Ipods windows directory! >.< , this bugged me so much , apart from that and all the other obvious flaws in the films science i enjoyed it while it lasted . unfortunately , when the credits rolled at the end i presumed that this was the film about to start after a fairly long intro , but no , alas it was the end this would be an awesome intro to a film but then it finished WAY TOO Early. good film though. Not enough hacker films around :) looking forward too the ... sequal or ... the rest of the film :) aha :)

Also saw it at Derbycon - Mr. P probably heard me guffawing at the ridiculousness of it.

Hot chick, sure. Iphone taped to her hand as main plot driver, sure. Good hacker movie? Nuh Uh. No way. Sneakers, Hackers, War Games - now those are decent hacker movies.

telot

Also saw it at Derbycon - Mr. P probably heard me guffawing at the ridiculousness of it.

Hot chick, sure. Iphone taped to her hand as main plot driver, sure. Good hacker movie? Nuh Uh. No way. Sneakers, Hackers, War Games - now those are decent hacker movies.

telot

Really need to setup a Hak5 meetup next Derbycon....

And do the "Find the Pineapple" game Darren has mentioned before!

Next time we'll plan better

telot