[skidhacker.com] Wpa Cracking Service - 1 Billion Words | 600,000 K/s | Live Results

joshv06

Hey guys!

Welcome to Skidhacker.com's new WPA cracking service!

Skidhacker.com/wpacrack

Here is a short run-thorugh of the system, just for proof of the actual high WPA cracking speeds.

Instructions:

Go to: Skidhacker.com/wpacrack

-Pay Energy fee

-Upload WPA .Cap handshake

-Fill out the form

-Submit

-If key is cracked, you send the remaining 13$ and key will be sent to you

Features

• 1.3 Billion word WPA optimized dictionary used
  • 600,000 keys per second
  • 40 mins to complete
  • live results
  • 10 Digit numerical cracking available for $30

WPA Dictionary Info

9 Digit Numerical:

00-99

13GB Advanced:

Top 10 wordlist torrents on ThePirateBay compiled

10 Digit numerical:

00-99

Pricing

An energy deposit is required as my WPA cracking computer is sure to put a hit on my electric bill when your password is cracking at full load for a full 3 hours. If the key is found then a further $18 will need to be paid to recover the key.

Computer Specs/Pics

http://skidhacker.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=628

Desktop Total: 5000$ Without monitors, 4400$

4X Daimond AMD 7970 1850$
3x Dell P180s (3840x1280) 600$
4x EK 7970 waterblocks 420$
Intel Ivy Bridge 3770k 350$
Asus P8Z77-WS 350$
Enermax MAX REVO 1350W PSU 270$
OCZ Vertex Sata III 120GB Max IOPS SSD 200$
Hardware Labs Black Ice 420 Radiator 160$
WD 1TB Sata III HDD 120$
Swiftech 655 Pump 105$
Heavily modded CoolerMaster HAF922 Case 100$
Logitech G9X Mouse 100$
Samsung 8GB RAM (4x 2GB) 80$
Hardware Labs Black Ice 120 Radiator 60$
XSPC Raystorm CPU waterblock 60$
XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir 60$
140mm Coolermaster fans 50$
120mm Collermaster fans 15$
1/2" clear Tubing 15$
EK Coolant 15$
Win8 X64

Edited by Mr-Protocol

• 9 months later...

Nice shitty scam you got going buddy. I wouldn't give you a dime; and an extra 13$ if its cracked? 2$ for analyzing a .cap file... This aint grade school.

Now Joshua Vidana from Houston Texas, I would seriously advise against what you're currently doing as you even have a nice complied list of all complete crimes/felonys...

Edited by Goddish

If you would have built and programmed this system just to see if you could do it or to show benchmarks on how fast a WPA can be cracked I would think it was cool, in those cases you would not send back the cracked key nor charge money for it (although asking for donations might have been a good idea). In this case you are just advertising the fact you are selling a service that obviously will be used for illegal things just makes you a “lamer” in most real hackers view … just that you know …

There are services like this all over the world. Its not necessarily illegal either. The end user who connects back to the cracked AP, they themselves would be the ones breaking the law. I could list a dozen sites that all charge for WPA cracking services, not to mention tools used for doing just this(hashcat, cowpatty, aircrack, etc), and most of them do have a legit purpose, such as pentesters who demonstrate to a client, why they shouldn't use certain things such as WPA/WPA2 without other safeguards, such as adding a Radius server(which can also be spoofed and attacked, but thats a whole other topic). As far as I am concerned, there is no such thing as secure wifi, and I think even the show has demonstrated that fact over and over again for as long as the show has been on the air.

You want secure wifi, you need a layered approach, captive portals, radius, and so on, and an AP, that can also be deauth aware with clients that don't auto-reconnect and ignore attacks such as WPS/Reaver attacks, etc. Secure wifi is a lie to begin with. Harping on someone for monetizing a service like this, is a gray area. Its an ethical question, but thats up to the end user who decides to break into someones router. The service itself might be illegal in some states or parts of the world, but I've never heard of any WPA cracking site being taken down for offering such a service, not anyone stopping the sale of rainbow tables for well known SSID's, since cracking requires the AP SSID to derive the key itself as part of the hashing and handshake process, and just another reason you should always customize your own routers SSID name and never leave it Linksys, or Netgear, etc.

• 3 months later...

Hi atomixgray, i just went to the site now and they're back, must be just some kind of coincidence, they were 3 days with errors in the website.

i bought the best package to decrypt an wpa.cap

jj3btq43t4mppo27o4e9.png

I will comment here the updates so everybody can see how this guys works.

BTW thanks for your reply. Big hug.

1. Not sure why you'd go listing peripherals and useless things in your Specs/Pics, but that's your deal.

2. Don't "Dox" people and attempt to intimidate them based on that. He's technically running a business and is most likely more than aware that he is easily found online.

3. These services are legal, plenty of small businesses use them over here on the West Coast.

4. I wouldn't go off saying "Real hackers view you as a lamer", since this is technically a cracking service, and the hacker definition covers a vast amount of groups, too vast to discern between fake and real.

I personally would never use this service, I already have a network set up for similar tasks. For those at entry level or those that lack the equipment I can see it coming in handy, so keep doing what you're doing. For what it's worth, so long as you're helping people out I don't have a problem with it.

Edited by Radau

Hi Hak5 Zombie, thanks for your comment. I was not trying to intimidate nobody, just warning others to avoid useless websites. Personally i own 5 websites, and when my clients buy something from me, they receive a receipt or at least an email to confirm the purchase. Its really frustrating use our credit card to buy something, dont receive any email and in the next morning the website its down and so on for 3 days. No warning message from the webmaster and no information on the website. We all know that are a lot of scamm throught the internet and i think its our job to advise other users.

fortunately skidhacker.com back to life and i had the sensibility to admit i was wrong in the previous post, dont like to harm no ones job. But maybe now the guys from skidhacker.com try to do a better job with the client. Thats just the way we learn to provide a better service, that was the way i learned too.

Im not worried about what hackers think about me, im just a real lammer triyng to learn from real hackers. i dont see any problem on that and i think real hackers dont give any importance to lammers too, we are here to stay like they are, and thats the way it is... the pic i posted it was just to people know that the skidhacker.com was back in business.

I understand when you say you would never use this kind of service, im top 0 and you are top10 for me, but with my knowledges i must start with this and try to clamber to the next level. for guys like me that dont have much time its a harder clamber.

I really like this community and the prevailing respect from all users, and i hope someday i could return all the help i got here.

Big hug for you Zombie

Hi Hak5 Zombie, thanks for your comment. I was not trying to intimidate nobody, just warning others to avoid useless websites. Personally i own 5 websites, and when my clients buy something from me, they receive a receipt or at least an email to confirm the purchase. Its really frustrating use our credit card to buy something, dont receive any email and in the next morning the website its down and so on for 3 days. No warning message from the webmaster and no information on the website. We all know that are a lot of scamm throught the internet and i think its our job to advise other users.

fortunately skidhacker.com back to life and i had the sensibility to admit i was wrong in the previous post, dont like to harm no ones job. But maybe now the guys from skidhacker.com try to do a better job with the client. Thats just the way we learn to provide a better service, that was the way i learned too.

Im not worried about what hackers think about me, im just a real lammer triyng to learn from real hackers. i dont see any problem on that and i think real hackers dont give any importance to lammers too, we are here to stay like they are, and thats the way it is... the pic i posted it was just to people know that the skidhacker.com was back in business.

I understand when you say you would never use this kind of service, im top 0 and you are top10 for me, but with my knowledges i must start with this and try to clamber to the next level. for guys like me that dont have much time its a harder clamber.

I really like this community and the prevailing respect from all users, and i hope someday i could return all the help i got here.

Big hug for you Zombie

Nothing to do with this topic or your post, but you do realize that "hak5 zombie" is not his name right? That is his member title. Yours is "hak5 fan". The name is above that ;)

Nothing to do with this topic or your post, but you do realize that "hak5 zombie" is not his name right? That is his member title. Yours is "hak5 fan". The name is above that ;)

lololol thanks, yes i know that each one have a title but never saw the title "zombie" lolololol... thank for the warning ;)

• 1 month later...

Guys if you want a good wpa cracking website use Moxie Marlinspikes "Cloudcracker.com" no one can deny his credentials...

At the moment I am 1/3 attempts with the 600,000,000 dictionary. The first success was australia2012 in 912 seconds.

Edited by packeterror