Video Survellence (old Pc)

badbass

This is what I use my old my Sad PC when I am not drinking wine or playing games or my guitar. I have a pc I built in 05 it was using windoze. I put ubuntu and an app I cant remember the name of (my short term memory sucks). Had brain surgery in 2010. This is for video surveillance. This is sort of important in the bar and tavern business. Amd 2ghz (sad) with Aspire gaming case. 2gb of ram and 500gb hard drive. The cameras are wifi and the app can work so when there is movement detected it will capture images. When you work in a bar you have to keep employees honest. BB

Linksys by Cisco has some really nice wireless surveillance cameras. They seem to shoot in 720p if I am not mistaken and they don't cost more than $150.00 each. That's what I plan on getting to my house.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CISCO-Linksys-WVC80N-Internet-Home-Monitoring-Color-Camera-Wireless-802-11N-/260891957059?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbe5f5743#ht_4466wt_1139

Edited by Infiltrator