Can Anybody Help Me With The 33gb Wpa Dictionary

josh12

I just downloaded the 33gb dictionary , but i dont know how to use it ? can anybody guide me ? im trying to crack my own WPA . is there anybody in this forum that will help me because i have tried other forums and no luck so far, i dont understand why have a forum on this topic and not answer the users question. Thank you .

Have you captured the 4 way handshake to be cracked? If you haven't, a dictionary file won't be of any use to you. Google for "Aircrack-ng" and read the manual.

Edited by digip

i have captured the handshake 100% , i have a small dictionary file and i tried to test that to see if it was working what i was doing , and the result was 100% correct but it said quitting gerix because the password was not on the list. now what i want guide is to the 33gb dictionary :)

i have captured the handshake 100% , i have a small dictionary file and i tried to test that to see if it was working what i was doing , and the result was 100% correct but it said quitting gerix because the password was not on the list. now what i want guide is to the 33gb dictionary :)

Do the same process again, only this time use the 33g dictionary. You need to tell WPA cracker where the 33g dictionary file is located.

Edited by Infiltrator

Wait, is the 33gb dictionary file a HUGE text file or rainbow tables? Two different things. If rainbow tables, use CowPATTY to crack them.

http://wirelessdefence.org/Contents/coWPAttyMain.htm#coWPAtty

Tables:

http://www.offensive-security.com/wpa-tables/

Edited by digip

listen dude , i dont know what to do with all those files so thats why im asking for GUIDE , till now evrybody being a dushebag , i dont understand , what the point of you being in this forum and not helping , get away from here if you dont wanna help ,and i dont need your opinion , i need your help

Hey Josh12, found this thread that will guide you thorough the process of cracking WPA with rainbow tables.

http://forum.aircrack-ng.org/index.php?topic=4383.msg27195#msg27195

Take a crack at it, and let us know how you go.

We've given you links and tips now, you have to do the rest. Seriously, we've given you enough to get in the right direction if not shown you what to do. You want to learn, you have to do some of this on your own. If you want a dedicated mentor, join an IRC channel on the topics of networking, aircrack, hacking, etc, and lurk. Don't ask questions, but lurk, observe, join in general conversation with people and get familiar with some of the tools listed(aircrack, cowpatty, etc). If you had taken the time to do a google search you would have already been done with this.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1436&bih=744&q=cracking+wpa+with+tables+and+backtrack&oq=cracking+wpa+with+tables+and+backtrack&aq=f&aqi=&aql=1&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=463l9208l0l10293l38l37l0l24l24l0l209l1640l3.9.1l13l0

And don't say that its all too complicated or you don't understand any of it. No one does when they first start out. You learn by doing and experimenting and then asking questions when things you try, fail. Its much easier to get help when you can show commands you've tried and people can help with syntax errors, or even configuration issues, but damn, none of us learned any of this without being dedicated and taking some initiative. Read, watch videos, and then read some more, then start breaking shit. Like your own box, while trying to learn how to do this stuff. Then learn how to fix what you've broken. You can't run before you learn to crawl, and you aren't ready for 0-60 in 4 seconds if you haven't even turned the car on yet.

till now evrybody being a dushebag , i dont understand , what the point of you being in this forum and not helping

That shit right there, will get you even less help. Everyone in this thread has helped, even if you see it as an attack on you or unhelpful, we've been nothing but helpful, and once you complete your goal of getting this to work, go back and read the links we posted and topics we told you to read up on, and you will see, we pointed you at everything you needed.

Edited by digip

I agree with digip. All of us here probably spend countless hours at the computer googling what we don't know and posting here and other public places what we do know. You should do the same.

Expect that any project you try to do, especially if you don't know what you're doing, will fail the first several times around. Spending a week to get one thing working isn't uncommon. When you ask questions, ask direct questions that have direct answers. And for heaven's sakes, I know we're all cold bitter IT geeks but at least show some respect and thank those who have tried to help you and be thankful, go ask these questions in the street and you'll quickly see how valuable answers here can be.

THATS WHAT I AM SAYING . I WANT YOU TO BE A DEDICATED MENTOR TO HELP ME THRU THIS . Im not that stupid for you to tell me to go google ,because i already have googled . and giving me 10 guide points is not HARD WORK . all u could have said was . 1. extract the 33gb file dictionary , 2. sent it to the backtrack . 3. install ...... 4. bla bla bla . BUT THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE A DUSHEBAG BECAUSE IF YOU WERE NOT A DUCHE BAG YOU WOULD HAVE HELPED HERE AND NOT BITCHED HOW I CAN GO GOOGLE , BECAUSE IM SURE THERES OTHER PEOPLE WHO NEED WHAT I NEED BUT YOU JERKOFFS ARE NOT HELPING .

THATS WHAT I AM SAYING . I WANT YOU TO BE A DEDICATED MENTOR TO HELP ME THRU THIS . Im not that stupid for you to tell me to go google ,because i already have googled . and giving me 10 guide points is not HARD WORK . all u could have said was . 1. extract the 33gb file dictionary , 2. sent it to the backtrack . 3. install ...... 4. bla bla bla . BUT THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE A DUSHEBAG BECAUSE IF YOU WERE NOT A DUCHE BAG YOU WOULD HAVE HELPED HERE AND NOT BITCHED HOW I CAN GO GOOGLE , BECAUSE IM SURE THERES OTHER PEOPLE WHO NEED WHAT I NEED BUT YOU JERKOFFS ARE NOT HELPING .

Yeah, cool story bro. U mad? Go somewhere else, find someone else to help you. You just answered your own question with your angry tirade of shit, yet you act like were here to walk you through it and hold your fucking hand. This forum is for the show Hak5, its fans, and its community. We discuss hacking, IT and networking in general. We are always trying to help others, and can take a lot of criticism, but we don't need DOUCHE BAGS (learn how to spell the fucking word) like you coming here telling us we're the problem. You my friend need anger management, an enema, and maybe a nice glass of warm milk. Hate all you want, it will get you nowhere in life, and even less with us. Have a nice fucking day, come again.

By the way, this thread should be locked. Its served its purpose. Anyone looking to do what he asked, would be more than capable of accomplishing their goal from the links we provided.

Edited by digip

Someone needs a ban...

I don't think its extreme enough for a ban, but thread lock maybe to stop the bickering.

GREAT SPEECH !!

You do realize no one here is going to help you anymore? You are wasting your time, they have provided adaquate information. If you would just follow their links and learn something instead of repeatedly asking for someones hand to hold then you might get somewhere.