Can Anybody Help Me With The 33gb Wpa Dictionary

josh12

Look Josh I have just started myself to learn about this whole rainbow table, dict file and stuff. I just started to install bk5 on a usb and in virutal box. So far it took me some time but I read up on it.

The worse part I spent 3 days trying to crack my own network,and failed. Why you ask well maybe because I was running wep on the router and all this time I was using the wpa/wpa2 cracks. Felt stupid but that's how you learn. Look for videos, and sites that talk about dict files.

I know the the file you downloaded because I just finished last night getting it. I had to do a search on how to extract it, but since you said there are many different files that means to me there are different files for different wifi routers.

Like everyone on this forum they are here to help to a certain point. You have to learn the stuff yourself. JUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just remember if you go to bed thinking about it and dreaming about it then you are learning... lol...

No one has problems with people asking legit questions, people start to get pissed off when people ask questions that can easily be solved by google.

Pot calling kettle black right there, but I'll not troll too much.... :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...

A more interesting question would be how do we convert the rainbow table into something available for pyrit. Why Pyrit? So far, after bench-marking its performance I have found pyrit to be exceedingly adept at being one head above the rest in terms of speed.

Should I manage to airolib -> cowpatty -> pyrit I'll write a howt to on the subject. If anyone has suggestions, then... pass the bread bro!

lol, I am reading this from the op I thought hey this guy can use little direction then to "WTH! He wants someone to do it for him". Dude, all the things other users posted here is enough for you to do what you ask for. I think what you asking for is not a GUIDE but for someone here to do it for you. Google is your best friend and more things you try to do yourself the better you become.

Wow, this is unbelievable! Where are all the forums moderators gone?

Edited by Infiltrator

• 2 weeks later...